Whenever Yang gets the chance he'll post them up. It's usually 3-8 weeks.

Really FIshy... It wasn't three to eight weeks! The longest was around 8-9 days because my co-host didn't want to do it. Joke or not that's kind of a... I don't even know what to say really...

Not really... I just saw it as offensive when I was trying my hardest to help Blake with his things, school work, homework, keeping myself from tearing down some buildings and trying to keep an entire school civil. I had to let some things slide to focus on Mafia 6.0 and now some of these things have erupted into distrust and a better version of Hunger Games in my school

Not really... I just saw it as offensive when I was trying my hardest to help Blake with his things, school work, homework, keeping myself from tearing down some buildings and trying to keep an entire school civil. I had to let some things slide to focus on Mafia 6.0 and now some of these things have erupted into distrust and a better version of Hunger Games in my school

you're cafeteria collapsed and you fixed it yourself, wow you're sugoi  

"I want the sniper dead" The Director told Sliksik, "well lets finish this... leave no one alive", Sik replied.

Ruby rose, the detective, gathered everyone together in the courthouse, "we need to keep watch, they could attack at any time" they said. "I'll keep watch" Axilus said as he promptly lifted his rifle over his shoulder and climbed to the roof, "I'll help him out" Ledgend replied as he shortly followed after Axilus. 

"Flank around the back. I bet that sniper is sitting on the roof, I'll meet him there" The Director said as he made his way to the nearest rooftop available."

Axilus and Ledgend peered over the dark streets and alleys, nothing was seen... "here, take this... it will help you" Ledgend said as he handed an orb like object to Axilus, "when the time comes, break it open..."

SikSlik had entered the back door... leaving a trail of guards with broken necks behind him. He planted the bomb in the central hall where the blast would consume the whole structure. "It's ready" he said to himself, setting the timer to 5 minutes he began to approach the waiting room where all the civilians had been waiting. "Hello fellows, are you ready to die? I've got a bomb sitting in the closet here and it has all of your names on it! The civilians were all stunned at the sudden appearance of the mafian among them. "Take him down!" the detective yelled, as they pinned the mafian to the floor.

"THERE! To your right! He's coming!" Ledgend shouted to Axilus when suddenly a single bullet went straight through his heart.... Axilus in one fluid motion tossed the orb to ground, breaking it open, while re-positioning his rifle aimed at The Director who had his pistol drawn. "You're done for, sniper" The Director said as he pulled the trigger. The bullet ricocheted off of Axilus, as if he were carbon steel... "Not today, mafian... I'm the sniper, B****." Axilus said as he pulled the trigger of his rifle. The Director was stopped in his tracks as the blood began to poor from his forehead.

Suddenly, a large blast was set off beneath him, the building was caving as the bomb had detonated... he ran and as he was about to leap, the floor fell from under him sending him and the courthouse to the ground.

After the dust had settled, Axilus rose from the debris that had fallen, and made his way out of the ruins. His work was done... for now.

The Director - Mafian Juggernaut - Killed by Sniper

SikSlik - Mafian Killed - Explosion

Remaining Pro-TownKilled - Explosion

Ledgend1221 - Medic - Killed - Explosion

Axilus Prime - Sniper - Saved by the Medic

Neutral Town Wins Mafia 7.0!!!

• Like 2

OMG IT WORKED. I thought Sikslik was wearing duds...

Glad the plan went well... Axilus got lucky, lol. Pro-town could've won, stupid medic.

And Axilus, you weren't our target. We were aiming at Yang.

The whole scene was constructed for comedic purposes because everyone knew Pro-Town would have won already. I was aiming for Sikslik, not Director. I'm sure the whole scene is stuffed with inaccuracies from what the players actually said to do, but at this point it was irrelevant.

The Director targeted Axilus.

Axilus targeted Sik.

The Medic protected Axilus.

No suspect list as none dead.

i wrote the scene, yes as comedic, but also to finish up the scenes as the next would be a death followed by the voting out of Director.

There was reslly not much point to continue with another scene as everyone knew who the mafians were.

Had they not known, the scenes would have continued.

• Like 1