Not really. Photoshop, renaming and deleting PMs are always possible

Aye, that's why these screenshots are utterly meaningless anyway.

As for deleting, they can delete the PM, start a new one, and add the host to it. What we did back when I was Mafia, in other words.

It's so fast and easy to make a screenshot based deception that they're worthless.

BUT, I still vehemently argue in favor of confirming innocence being more important than hiding our special roles. Confirming innocence prevents wrong lynches, which at the core of Mafia itself are the Mafia's only method of winning. If Pro-town does not lynch wrong or lynch no one, the Mafia cannot win.

Therefore if ANY way to confirm innocence while still alive is devised, it should be used. And the Detective must relay their findings on the exact day they receive them, within the same space of five minutes of reading them, to a ghost. The ghost must then relay it to this very topic, also within five minutes of reading it. The nonsense we had to go through last game to get our information slowed us greatly. On top of that, it gave an opportunity for it to be muddled up and for that reason we killed another of our own.

Timely, accurate relaying of Detective findings is the only way to avoid such a situation.

• Like 2

It was a cold and blistery night, in a town where echoes of evil and corrupt laughs filled the streets and empty buildings. The Pro-Town players had all been killed.

“THREE! TWO! ONE! ENTER NEXT PHASE!”

A giant bulletin board displayed as a deep voice spoke the words as they scrolled across the screen. Everything has changed. All the Mafians you once knew are now gone, and a new revolution has begun. All the friends you had before, you can no longer trust, and no-one is safe.

It was now a warm and humid evening with cicadas humming. The game had changed. A new world was upon everyone.

“Hah! A new world of people for us to pick off one by one, and I think I’ll start… with… you”, the Juggernaut said as they observed the group of pro-towners from the balcony of where they were staying.

Shinya headed towards the group of pro-towners that were gathered together on the side of the street. “What’s up guys, what are you all doing?” he asked. “Oh, hey Shinya, we got word that there were more mafians… not sure who to trust”.

“Hey, over here!” someone shouted from behind a small shed. “I’ll be back guys, someone is calling for me” Shinya said as he began walking towards the shed where the voice came from.

As Shinya turned the corner he noticed some footprints that were headed into a thick brush. As he entered in, he heard another call “Help! Help me!” Shinya rushed through the brush and came upon an open field… it was silent; there was no one to be seen as far as eyes could see.

“Hello!” He shouted, “Is anyone out there?”

Blood began running from his lips as a sharp blade was pulled out from his back.

Shinya fell flat on his face...

dead.

Shinya Kogami, CivilianKilled by Mafia – Round 1

Suspect list:

Delpen9

Caboose The Ace

Dexter Grif

Self Destruct

You have 48 hours to vote.

• Like 2

Whoever is the Juggernaut, could you pls post this when you're confirmed?

juggernaut-bitch-1.jpg

Since you people are soo fixated on seeing other people's PMs then I'll post mine.

I just want to say that this is about as helpful as rotten milk.

Oh and if you create a PM based off of these PM screenshots confirming your innocence... just kill yourself now.

yqwCuWu.png

The PMs show absolutely nothing of value because:

1: Alternate PM names are available

2: You can delete the PM

3: You can hide the PM

4: Photoshop

If I wanted to do any of those things I could, but I'm not.

It is because of this train of thought that I deem you are Mafia.

Note: I actually have no clue, but this just seems suspicious to me, therefore my vote, pending someone else's logic trumps my own, is Self "Turkey" Destruct.

Note: I actually have no clue, but this just seems suspicious to me, therefore my vote, pending someone else's logic trumps my own, is Self "Turkey" Destruct.

Lol I made the most reasonable posts I've ever made as Protown. I don't see how stating the facts makes me Mafia.

Oh wow we've started lol. Well, Selfie you have been sneaky when it

comes to this game in the past. Need I remind you of Mafia 6.0?

Self Destruct has my vote for this reason.

Well, last game you were posting pretty much exactly like you are this game. AND you pretended to be my friend only to kill me off. Jerk.

Anyways, I change my vote from Delpen9 to Self Destruct.

Because if SD is mafia, then that's one more mafian down. If he's not, then at least we have an active dead person who the detective can share results with.

Oh wow we've started lol. Well, Selfie you have been sneaky when it

comes to this game in the past. Need I remind you of Mafia 6.0?

Self Destruct has my vote for this reason.

Lol Mafia 6.0 was the only game I never died in... and the only game where I survived for most of the game... and the only game I was Mafia. Every other game everyone just wanted to vote me out, and I was a Civvy each time (save for 6.0).

I'm pretty technical, so I wouldn't blame them, or you. I won't bother stating I'm Civvy since I have no way to prove it.

Anyways, I change my vote from Delpen9 to Self Destruct.

Because if SD is mafia, then that's one more mafian down. If he's not, then at least we have an active dead person who the detective can share results with.

You could say the same for the other people on the list.

3 - Self Destruct (The Director, Rue, Sikslik7)

1 - Dexter Grif (Self Destruct)

1 - Caboose the Ace (Yoshi1176)

0 - Delpen9

Yeah, but you're like super active though. So you'd be a help. Unless your mafian, in which case I hope they burn you alive at the stake.

I hope so. I'm going to continue doing "Game So Far" if Centurion and Bnus don't care.

Does voting end tomorrow, or the day... after tomorrow? (hehehehehehehe reference)

• Like 1

I hope so. I'm going to continue doing "Game So Far" if Centurion and Bnus don't care.

Does voting end tomorrow, or the day... after tomorrow? (hehehehehehehe reference)

48 hours for voting. Although maybe 72 hours? eh who knows. Well let ya know