Halo Reach Console Banned and Account banned please unban me! :(

Banana xPuncake

Hi my xbox name is Banana xPuncake i was console banned on Halo reach. I can still play on the xbox But on Halo Reach i got this message that said: This xbox 360 console is banned permanently from halo reach online. i was really upset by this. and My other account Beileve My Love (which i spelled it wrong by accident by i decided to go with it because i don't want to pay 10 bucks for a new name again) is account and console banned. May you guys unban me please because Halo: Reach is my favorite game and i'm bored while i cant play. Also my other account i did something by accident which was something dumb. I was afk but my friend gave me a bungie service tag and i did like it but i knew it was wrong. The reason i kept it because i wanted to see peoples reactions in matchmaking. Which didn't happen because nobody was in gamechat. But i had to go somewhere and i was idle in a game and my friend was just playing while i was afk. And when i got back from what i had to do i went to a custom game. Then like 10 minutes later i got disconnected from xbox live and i tried to get on but it wouldn't let me, so i went offline for a little bit. When i came back online and went on halo reach i got the notification that i was banned. I took off the bungie service tag and told my self "I will never do this again!!!!!!!!" I was really upset almost literally about to kill myself. But i knew that wouldn't be the right thing. If you guys could unban me that would be the best thing and that would make me think your the world to me. :) I promise i wont use a bungie service tag online ever again! But i didnt even know that it would ban you if you used it in online.

A little too serious with the "killing yourself" part over a game don't you think?

From what I see you used a mod online. 343i don't play no profile mods, and they'll ban you to oblivion if you use them (outside of map making, and etc). You did the crime so do the time. I'm sorry to say that I don't believe there is a way to get around the ban other than to just wait a few months, or actually contact 343i... which brings me to my next point:

We're not 343 Industries. If you would like to contact 343i then head on over to HaloWaypoint.com.

Well the problem is Where does it say "Create Thread or post or whatever"

Try here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/games/halo-reach-info

Go to the bottom and click on the "Contact Us" button. You will first be prompted to see whether the issue is with the game. Obviously it does so click "this issue". Then you have the option to receive a call or be contacted by one of Microsofts Customer support techs online where you can discuss your issue further.

Try here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/games/halo-reach-info

Go to the bottom and click on the "Contact Us" button. You will first be prompted to see whether the issue is with the game. Obviously it does so click "this issue". Then you have the option to receive a call or be contacted by one of Microsofts Customer support techs online where you can discuss your issue further.

Adding on to this, if the Microsoft CST tells you to come here, tell them to stop using Bing to search for 343i.

Cuz seriously.