Bungie playing favorites with Destiny?

AnimeAddict

image-3-620x360.jpeg

As you guys can tell from the title  the new DLC "The Dark Beyond"  that releases on December 9th. In the DLC there is a new raid and 2 new strikes and some multiplayer maps but if you are on xbox its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Sony has bought temorary exclusive rights to one of the new strikes coming out with this new DLC and it will be a PS Exclusive until Fall 2015 at the very least. 

If you have been following the Playstation version they already have a exclusive strike by the name of "Dust Palace"

I dont know about you guys but it sounds like Bungie is playing favorites here

cause we are basically paying $20 for 3 missions

Tell me what you guys think about this below

Source: Kotaku

Edited by TheHeadlessAddict
  • Like 3

To be honest I would have expected more I mean it is 35 pounds.....

But for the amount of content you are getting Ps are or not I would have expected a proper Mmo expansion not just four or five new missions.

That just isn't enough to keep the Destiny community active for long. Destiny suffers from a lack of content I was hoping the dlc would fix that but I hoped too much. Perhaps the next one but I doubt it. :(

• Like 1

They're basicly shooting themselves in the foot right here.

Just about nobody is going to buy this for the Xbox. They've lost some of their most loyal fans...

Unfortunately, I think they've lost interest in their loyal fans, they seem to no longer care.

I believe they did when they first left Halo, but now they seem to not even look back on the past. New members of Bungie are changing it, it's no longer the Bungie we all knew and loved.

At least 343 Industries remains to be committed to their fans.

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 2

If I remember correctly, Destiny wasn't meant to go to Xbox consoles from the beginning, but were added in later in the dev process.

Also considering that Bungie's previous hit "Halo" was an Xbox exclusive, that PS owners could never have. So it's more like Destiny has normal release on Playstation and Xbox gets a staggered edition. Unfair, but not much you can do against a deal between Sony and Activision.

That being said it is a little unfair to xbox players to pay the same and get less..

From my experience though, Dust Palace isn't anything special, and I don't think that the Dark Below exclusive strike will be much more entertaining.

(Then again I'm not looking forward to the whole expansion since it's Hive based.)

All in all, I think Activision and Bungie should show more equality between the consoles.