Halo 4 WAR GAMES MAP PASS GONE MISSING

Moxy

Hi,

I got a new xbox 360 and i went to transfer my DLC from my old xbox and i went to Download the WAR GAMES MAP PASS and it had gone missing from my download history. I Have the limited edition game and i redeemed the code on the day i received the game after pre-ordering it.

i played the game for a while and downloaded 2 of the DLC maps which are in my download history. i never downloaded the 3rd. when i go onto HALO 4 it comes up with a message saying its unable to validate the 2 map packs i have and it says it cant find the war games map pass. IT HAS LITERALLY DISSAPEARED

Someone Help

Kind Regards

Connor Moxham

It should be under your download history. The other thing you could try is reinstalling the map packs (either via download history, but it's better to use the menu in H4.) 

I can not get it clear from your story, but did you do a license transfer to the new xbox?  DLC can give errors if the console does not own the license.

Find how to here: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/downloadable-content/download-content

• Like 1

i have licensed transferred to my new xbox and i have re installed all the map packs but i will not let me use them as it comes up with an error saying that it needs the Map pass. i used to have the map pass so i went into my download history and its not there.

• 2 weeks later...