Favorite Animal!

Melody

Hey guys, what's your favorite animal? It can be any animal. For me I have 3 favorite animals. 1. Bunnies, any kind of Rabbit, big or small, still adorable. 2. Dogs, Golden Retrievers, Alaskan Huskies, Pomeranian. 3. Parakeets, why? perfect house pets, and very easy to train to do stuff. Anyway what's your favorite animal? :3

• Like 3

Do Arachnids count?

If so Jumping Spiders are my fav hands down. They aren't a-holes to you like other spiders, and are pretty smart. I love how they constantly look up at you and just stare at you.

Ewww! Totally gross... I hate spiders. :( So creepy.. and that gif... *Cries* ;-; I would scream...

I like a lot of animals. I'll narrow down my list a little:

Dogs, Panthers (pink ones ;)), Wolves, Elephants are cool, Zebras, Spartans...

I like a lot of animals, but those are just the main few that came to mind.

The human species can be rather disappointing, and disturbing at times.

Do Arachnids count?

If so Jumping Spiders are my fav hands down. They aren't a-holes to you like other spiders, and are pretty smart. I love how they constantly look up at you and just stare at you.

Sorry, they don't count as animals.

Edit: I just had to come back and add Tigers. Eagles are awesome. Come to think about it, Dolphins are are pretty amazing as well...

Edited by Shinya Kogami

p00kgk6n_640_360.jpg

Spinosaurus is my favourite. And before anyone says "Its not an animal!", it is an animal and so were all dinosaurs. I've always been a lover of them since I first saw one. You ask me something about them and I can usually give you an answer. Spinosaurus instantly appealed to me. Its sheer size and weight in comparison to the famed Tyrannosaurus Rex is amazing. It is the biggest carnivorous dinosaur to ever live. Nothing will ever be as fierce as this brilliant beast.

I love Arachnids, no idea why. I have my own tarantula at the moment, she's a Rose Haired Tarantula, about 8 inches long, 2 years old, and her name is Caladayne.

Although I guess one of the reasons I love them is that they seem to scare everyone. I managed to scare a lot of people with mine by telling them her species (Female side) can live up to about 20 years before they pass away.

Here's a picture of my girl:

10665878_10204692053085280_8496552908450

I love Arachnids, no idea why. I have my own tarantula at the moment, she's a Rose Haired Tarantula, about 8 inches long, 2 years old, and her name is Caladayne.

Although I guess one of the reasons I love them is that they seem to scare everyone. I managed to scare a lot of people with mine by telling them her species (Female side) can live up to about 20 years before they pass away.

Here's a picture of my girl:

10665878_10204692053085280_8496552908450

;-;  :cray: Don't let it come near me...