Looking to get recruited

Hello halo gamers I am looking to get recruited by a clan that's got mic's and got 6/10 to 10/10 skill level. My skill level is 6.8/10 but my mic skills with calling out is excellent. I left my TM clan couple days ago and I'm currently playing halo reach till halo the master chief collection comes out and hopefully imma be in a different clan. And the reason I left the TM clan was that my clan leader was always a **** and quits out and leaves his clan members to lose the game. So Thats why I left and I hope to be in a new clan soon. Take care and have a nice day.

- DikBizkit out

Hey there! You should definitely check Forerunner Conflict out. We're a Halo community that's been around for over 8 years, with over 100 active members. There are two teams (REDD and BLUE) who battle it out over a war map every Sunday, and there are also heaps of side events for everyone to participate in. As soon as the Master Chief Colleciton comes out, we'll be battling it out in the war, and could really use some new recruits. It's a bit different from what you would call a 'clan', but I think you might enjoy it. Check us out at http://fcwars.net

If you need any more info, feel free to send a PM my way.