Reactions With the Stars of the Community Volume 4: Hell Verruckt

VinWarrior

I guess I'm rebooting this because reboots seem to be in style this year. So yeah, this week I've chosen to get a special friend's reactions. He's renown for his artistic abilities, making me feel like less of a man, and taking my news. Hell Verruckt is my guest, aka Self Destruct!

EK: Have you seen the recent trailer for Five Nights at Freddy's 2? Did you play the first? If so, what are your thoughts on the trailer compared to the first game?

HV: No I haven't seen the trailer. I have seen the official images though, and they look pretty freaky compared to the first game.

I did watch a ton of walkthroughs on YouTube of FNAF1 (and played the Android Demo with Nights 1 & 2) and for the most part the game seems legitimately scary.  One of the most defining things I find unsettling about the game is Foxy the Pirate's roid run to the office lol. If you watch his "stage" too little, or too often then he'll disappear from the stage, leaving you to wonder where the hell he went. Looking at the left hallway on the Security Cam immediately shows Foxy freaking SPRINTING down the hallway to the Office, and if you're fast enough you can exit and close the door (mere seconds before he gets in). He'll sit there and bang on the door like 3 times and then go away. There is a way to avoid this: not looking at the hallway when he disappears, and closing the door (he'll show up regardless around 10 seconds after he disappears). Despite the "cheat" I find Foxy to be one of the freakiest things in the game.

The promo images for 2 are significantly more creepy to me due to how suggestive they are. It seems there's two versions of each Animatronic: the old ones in disrepair and the new "cute n cuddily" ones. The new ones' appearance obviously contradicts their murderous nature. The old ones definitely bring the creepy vibe. Their torn, ragged, and ugly looking. The old Bonnie even has his upper face completely ripped off. It almost looks like a huge maw. Then there's the Foxy we all know and love (and hate) who is accompanied by a "new" Foxy. I can't even imagine having to deal with two of those freaks AND that unsettling Bonnie character. Doubling the Characters (and some new ones I've heard will be appearing. Like the ones cut from the first game) is going to be horrendous..... I already feel that 2 is going to be a total nightmare: which makes it fun lol.

EK: Are you okay with the idea that Five Nights at Freddy's is getting a sequel only a year after release? Why or why not?

HV: I'm ok with the sequel. Games like these get played to pieces so new material is always welcome. The game is looking interesting from what I've seen.

post-26953-0-32271800-1414017638.png

EK: If Five Nights at Freddy's were to have been developed by a triple-A studio, who would you want to do it?

HV: I don't know much about AAA studios but I think Valve or Turtle Rock Studios could be good candidates. I saw some Freddy's Multiplayer thing and having Turtle Rock (who made Left 4 Dead and Evolve) work on a L4D/Evolve take of Freddy's would be amazing.

EK: Should Five Nights at Freddy's come to consoles eventually?

HV: Of course I want this to come to consoles! Would seem like a perfect match to me since, well... I'm not much of a PC gamer lol.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions bro, you know you're my fifteenth favourite friend. And thanks for reading this edition ladies and gents, I guess I'll try to do these bi weekly, maybe twice a month, not sure yet with the WNW in place. Anyway, PEEEEEACE.

• Like 3

What's Five nights at freddys?

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. You DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

EDIT: You do want to know :spiteful:

I suggest you watch all the nights on the channel. It gets worse as it progresses.

If feels really weird reading my own responses tbh. Whatevs, good thread EK. :turned:

Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 1