Halo 3 Marine Island Glitch

Helix Amell

Ok, so on the Halo 3 Campaign there is a glitch that you can do where you can get tons and tons of marines. To do this, you need to do it on  Co-op. Then go onto Covenant, at the beginning there is a hornet when you spawn, you get on it then destroy all the banshees and the anti-air wraith which is on an island full of enemies, destroy the wraith and kill all the brutes then land your hornet there..

A random marine in a hornet will land on the island you are on and you take their hornet and fly it In the water, make sure you're able to spawn back on the island(so to do this you need your teammate on the island while you do the hornet dunking. Then another marine will come in with another hornet then repeat the same process until you get a ton amount of marines, then you and your buddy can have a battle against them. But over doing this is time wasting effort and if over done can make it really laggy, but in the end...it's worth it! :D

post-79515-0-88856100-1413137357.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's a MOD! I know what MOD is when I see one. Dude MODs are just for noobs, not being mean or anything but that's true. I think  MODS are how old like 6 or 7 years old. HONESTLY! If you want to do a MOD do it on HALO REACH for Christ sake! I got to admit but HALO REACH is a pretty old game. HALO REACH is a about 4 years old. It came out in 2010.

That's a MOD! I know what MOD is when I see one. Dude MODs are just for noobs, not being mean or anything but that's true. I think  MODS are how old like 6 or 7 years old. HONESTLY! If you want to do a MOD do it on HALO REACH for Christ sake! I got to admit but HALO REACH is a pretty old game. HALO REACH is a about 4 years old. It came out in 2010.

What are you going on about, it's a glitch?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok...

1. This isn't a mod.

2. No one that young knows HOW to mod.

3. Halo 3 is even older than Halo Reach. Also, if you think 4 years old is old...well, I wonder how you typed this up in the first place. :P

Anyway, as for the glitch itself, that is pretty funny.