SD's Event Headquarters

I_Make_Big_Boom

Well here's the main thread where I post every Event I have planned for the foreseeable future: before I post their own Sign-Up Threads.

More information [MUST READ]:

The banners, time, roster, and link for the Events will be posted too, BUT you have to go to the individual Event thread to sign up: NOT HERE.

Before I decide on the official name of the Event I'll give a brief title of what the game actually is. Like "SD's Halo: Reach Event". Of course an attachment title (like Spooktacular, Craptacular, Cruddy Connection, or Charlie's Spleen) will be given to ALL my Events eventually, but not initially.

Events I will be co-hosting will also be posted here. The title is also subject to change to accommodate the Event being changed to a co-hosted Event.

Since the Events are work-in-progress the full information will most likely not be posted immediately. For some it will, but for others the info will gradually become available until the Event Thread is posted. That way everyone knows what Events are coming. Events nearing the full information overload will feature a title that is colored coded to pair with the Event name.

I will be mildly organizing the Events from nearly completed - early concept, but it is not certain that the Event at the top will be the next Event. If all the information of the Event has been concluded then the Event in question will be the first Event on the list.

(Man there's too many Event words here...)

There will always be a link to this thread, and the first Event in line on my Profile.

FINALLY I may post Polls here to gauge what games you would want to play next.

Event sorting:

(1, 2) - Order that Events are planned   (1st comes first, 2nd comes second, and so on)

** - Event near, or at completion, but no time

Events with given times:

1. Gears/Minecraft 2-day Event: Friday, November 7th at 6pm EST, 11pm GMT - Saturday, November 8th at 4pm EST, 9pm GMT.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37984-grif-sds-minecraft-halo-halo-hype-halo-event/

Events with no current time:

- ** Minecraft *Block* Party

- Halo: Reach Event

- Halo 3 Event

Event Banners, Current planned Events, and Event information

Gears/Minecraft 2-day Event!

4s2ZRMA.png

Gears of War 3:

Friday, November 7th, 6pm EST, 11pm GMT

Minecraft:

Saturday, November 8th, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT

Event Thread: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37984-gearsminecraft-2-day-event/?p=340677

Minecraft *Block* Party!

JZXwWE9.png

Halo: Reach Event

Halo 3 Event

You're free to reply to this thread however you like. Ideas, concerns, and suggestions are always welcome! :)

Edited by Turkey Destruct
  • Like 1