Assassin's Creed Rogue Uplay Rewards/Actions

Hey there everyone. As a couple of you know, I am a pretty massive fan of the Assassin's Creed series of games. So I try my best to keep up with all news relating to AC games. This is something I accidentally bumped into while playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. With it being released on November 11th of this year I figure we can have a bit of a recap on what we know so far before getting to the meat of this story. Here are the other news stories done by Edward Kenway and Mereel.

News Recap

The main character's name is Shay Cormac and the setting is 1800's arctic circle and New York. Shay Cormac is a former assassin who took the route of Duncan Walpole (no relation it seems) and turned Templar because of a mission that went all screwy and the Assassin's tried to do what the assassin's do and kill him. He got mad at them and turned into an Assassin Hunter. There will still be ship to ship combat (causing many to believe this game is a spiritual sequel to Black Flag) using a ship that appears to be a Brig called The Morrigan. The ship to ship combat will be further enhanced by upgrades to the tactics used by the in-game AI. The game will include new features like a grenade launcher, enhance eagle vision, several ship upgrades, and an air rifle.

Pre-ordering AC:Rogue will allow players to get a weapon's pack and an additional "fort raiding mission". You can preorder from ubisoft here.

Assassin's Creed: Rogue Uplay Rewards/Actions

I originally decided to unlock some more stuff using my uplay rewards in AC:IV, and decided to see if I had anything to unlock on ACIII as well. While I was in the games menu, I came upon Assassin's Creed: Rogue. I decided to select it to see what's up, and it brought me to see what actions you can take to get Uplay rewards points, and what rewards you can redeem for Assassin's Creed: Rogue. So, without further ado, here they are.

Actions:

1. Complete Memory Sequence 1: 10u

This is pretty self-explanatory. Finish the first mission.

2. Capture All Gang HQ's: 20u

It is unclear whether these are the forts or something different entirely. Capture all of them to get this one.

3. Instant Vikings: 30u

Hit 5 enemies with the berserk grenade (at the same time). This tells us that instead of berserk darts, we get grenades. There is also a picture of Shay Cormac holding his grenade rifle.

4. Complete the final glitched memory: 40u

Completing the final "glitched" memory will get you this one, and makes me wonder what the glitch will be.

Rewards:

1. AC Rogue Theme pack: 10u

This allows you to customize your dashboard with an AC Rogue theme.

2. Assassin Killer Outfit: 20u

This outfit includes a bandanna that has a Templar cross over the lower half of Shay's face. This is an equip-able item, and you must own the game to use it.

3. Katana and Wakizashi set: 30u

This reward give you the in-game item 'Katana and Wakizashi set'. This is a sword/small sword combo, which leads me to believe that we'll be seeing a sword/dirk thing.

4. Ship Customization and Pistol Set:

This gives you the ability to customize your ship with the Jackdaw sails, figurehead, and wheel as well as gaining access to Edward Kenway's pistols.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

I can confirm that from the Ac rogue demos that have been shown Gang hideouts are like forts from Ac3. :)

I really what that Katana reward though.....

Thanks for bringing this news to me attention Director....

I didn't actual know you even liked Ac......

Yeah, I'm actually in the process of 100%ing ACIV.

I love Assassin's Creed. Even though you can make the argument that it's always the same thing except they add one feature to focus on more, I think that's what keeps it great. It never deviates too far from what kind of game it is. Also the places you travel look stunning with the game's graphics. And Ubisoft knows how to give their fans what they want in these games. This is a good find Director.