Yang's Prepare to Drop Community Event

Akali

Hey forumers B) who likes events? I do and I also like hosting them. :)

Earlier today I noticed that there was nothing in the Calendar... NOTHING! So I thought I might as well bring some life into it so I give you...

TB22c3V.png

Thank you JacktheRipper (Jack of Harts) for the banner :D

So as you can see above the event will be done over two games, Titanfall and Halo 3: ODST. Both of these are for the 360 so sorry for everyone who has Titanfall for the Xbox One

The Titanfall event will take place on the 10th October at 10pm GMT and the ODST event will take place two days later (12th October) at 10pm GMT.

The Titanfall event will be doing custom game multiplayer matches like Attrition, Hardpoint, Capture the Flag and a few more. You can guess what the Halo 3 ODST one will be. Shooting aliens in da face :3

Below are two lists so sign up.

!Only post if you can come or might come to it!

I will allow people posting saying they might be late or real life things have popped up and they cannot make it.

Titanfall                                                                                                                                                                            ODST                                                                                                                                                                               

PUNkin King

TheSpookyCenturion

Hell Verruckt 

Tk 666 

​                                                                      Deadward Kenway

Frankenzerstein                                                                                                                                                                                                        Freddy

Spooky Pair of Bnus                         

Edited by SlenderYang

Me and EK's event is at the same time as Titanfall.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37874-sd-eks-halo-wars-spooktacular/"]http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37874-sd-eks-halo-wars-spooktacular

I'll join in on the ODST Event though.

Edited by Hell Verruckt
  • Like 1

So no one for Titanfall so far :( Xbox One stuck-ups ;) Jk

I just noticed that you all love shooting aliens in da face so much I may need a helper or have different times for different squads, like Alpha squad, Bravo etc.

If anyone wants to help out then do say.

• Like 1

So no one for Titanfall so far :( Xbox One stuck-ups ;) Jk

I just noticed that you all love shooting aliens in da face so much I may need a helper or have different times for different squads, like Alpha squad, Bravo etc.

If anyone wants to help out then do say.

I can if you want. :)

We can all just hop into Party Chat so we can talk to each other.

Edited by Hell Verruckt

I can if you want. :)

We can all just hop into Party Chat so we can talk to each other.

Well there's six of us now so we could do two squads of three so sure :) 

Thanks for the help Verruckt 

• Like 1

What SD said. Damn you SD you beat me to thanking my own event! ;)

Thank you to everyone who came, sorry I left 10 mins into the game (50 minutes into the event, yes ODST was that laggy it was 1/5 of a second) my Xbox froze up and it wouldn't turn back on :(

I hope that everyone who joined had fun and I hope RSR liked my very loud and very hot presents ;) (grenades but I was terrible at throwing them due to the lag... Next time RSR ;))