Caption Contest - Shocktober 2014

Cooliest

Primary Announcement:

BOO

September 2014 Caption Contest Winner

:clap:  :clap:ShockGazm :clap:  :clap:

Sorry I'm a couple days late. :( But it's here nonetheless!!!! 

To celebrate this bright and cheery month of angels and healthy food... wait... I think I said that wrong, let me try again

To celebrate this dark and eerie month of demons and candy (ya that's more like it) I decided to pick a non-halo picture but a picture that I personally found funny and I wanted to try using a picture that is more challenging. Now for the---

Rules:

1. No inappropriate captions. Try to keep it PG. *Looking at you GreenMoonship!*      ;)
  2. One caption per member, so try to make yours really count.
  3. Please have your comment only pertain to the picture. Don't just comment saying "oh, I really like what  Other Person Implode  said. :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr: :hrhr:." If you like it then just hit the like button, silly!      ;)
  4. Have your caption submitted by 5 days prior to the end of the month.
  5. If there is an EDIT BY line in your post made by you, you will be disqualified.
  6. Have fun, PLEASE wear boxers, ALWAYS say nothing, may the odds be ever in your favor, get busy livin' or get busy dying.

Alright now with the rules out of the way, get typing:

med_gallery_30063_641_49270.jpg

Thx to Myself for the image suggestion.

If you have any questionsconcerns, or pictures that you'd just love to see me use in next months caption contest please do not hesitate to PM me.

• Like 8