Hello, I like to ask about something about MCC for Korean Halo fans.

I like to ask aobut do MCC will be fully localized in Korean as previous Halo series does? 

We, Korean fans believed MCC will be fully localized because that is how Halo series does for past 13 years but things were changed when Xb one have released in Korea.  Korean fans are feeling anxious about localization of MCC  because two xb one exclusive games-forza horizon 2 and sunset overdrive is not localized. 

MS Korea don't  even know anything about xb one games at all when Korean fans were asked to them. I asked to xbone customer chat service but they didn't know about the localization.

I liked to ask about the MCC's localization in Korean directly to the 343 industry but I couldn't find any contact so I am leaving the question of Korean fans here. 

Do MCC will fully localized as previous Halo series does? I hope I can get certain answer from 343 because we are pissed off pretty bad because Horizon 2 and Sunset over drive is not localized at all this time.

This problem is very SERIOUS,

Why? 

Here Korea have no localization.

The video game market in Korea is dominated by the PS but there are still numbers of Korean fans whom supporting xbox because of Halo. They will disappointed badly if there is no localization on MCC.  

As far as I am aware if previous Halo games were localized for Korea I am sure MCC will be aswell. 

If not then I highly recommend gathering community support and requesting one from 343i. There is always the chance they will consider it

best of luck with everything! Hopefully you found this answer helpful!

Yeah, unfortunately we have no power over 343 industries. We are simply a fan forum. Waypoint is your best bet for help.

I can only guess in saying that it will probably be available, if other Xbox One games haven't been available, sadly  The MCC may not become available to you guys.