Hey everyone, I apologize for missing a week, last week wasn't exactly the best for me personally with a lot of family issues going on and I couldn't get on it, however we're here today so fear not! I've found three great articles that hopefully you all love! Before we start I just want to say that I will be advertising upcoming events in these WNWs, so PM me if you have an event coming up and you'd like me to put it in here. Next week we have a co-hosted event by myself and the wondrous Self Destruct on Halo Wars! Be sure to sign up ASAP, as spots fill quick! Now, let's get started!

post-26953-0-28458900-1410626861.jpg

GTA V Gets Confirmed Release Date on PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Grand Theft Auto V, the hype couldn't escape us last year and it likely won't this year either, as GTA V is on the horizon. Polygon.com states that Rockstar has placed a confirmed release date for the current generation versions and the PC versions, though PC users might be disappointed. The game will launch on November 18th on Xbox One and PS4, and launch January 27th on PC. As well as having a flux of better graphics and smoother frame rate, the game will also include new weapons, cars, wildlife, and activities, as well as improvements to damage and weather. If you're one of the four people that cares, there are 100 new songs on the radio station and new mixes. Online will see improvements like an enhanced player count for up to 30 players and the ability to transfer characters across consoles (I.E. PS3 > Xbox One, Xbox 360 > PS4, etc). As well, transferring will unlock bonus content if you completed the prologue on PS3 or Xbox 360. And finally if you pre-order you get an in-game bonus of half a million GTA dollars for single player use and half a million GTA dollars for online. 

post-26953-0-81343300-1410626849_thumb.jpg

Are you purchasing GTA V for Xbox One, PS4, PC, or none of the above? Let me know below!

Blue Xbox 360, 500GB Call of Duty Bundle, and Kinect Bundle Announced

Microsoft is doing a great job showing that they still care about their previous generation console, the Xbox 360, with this new set of bundles. Xbox.com announced the three new bundles available in store October 7th, a Blue Xbox 360 exclusive to Walmart, a Call of Duty Bundle, and a bundle with Kinect. The first bundle is the Call of Duty Bundle releasing this fall, and it includes a 500GB black Xbox 360, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Ghosts, one month of Xbox Live Gold, and the typical controller. This bundle will launch for $249 USD and will be available in the usual stores. The next bundle is a Kinect Bundle, including, again, the black Xbox 360, now 4GB, a black Kinect, Kinect Adventures and Forza Horizon, and a month of Gold and the controller. This bundle is the same as the last in terms of pricing, $249, and will be available everywhere. The final bundle is exclusive to Walmart and includes a blue Xbox 360, for $249. 

post-26953-0-71573000-1410626835.png

Which bundle will you pick up if any? Debate these three beautiful bundles in the thread!

PayDay 2 and Hotline Miami Team Up in New DLC

If you haven't heard of or played PayDay 2 by now, you're lying, as the game has been all over the gaming community, especially the PC community. GameInformer.com has some news you might like if you're a PayDay fan and a Hotline Miami fan on PC. The two game's developers have teamed up for a neon themed PayDay 2 add-on exclusive to PC. A short teaser (visible on the link page) shows off some possible additions, new masks, maps, modes, weapons, etc. As of now though, news is slim, but we have a confirmed release date of September 30th, 2014. And of course the game will likely be outfitted in Hotline Miami's signature style of flashy neon.

post-26953-0-36982900-1410626819.jpg

Are you annoyed that the DLC is exclusive to PC? Discuss below!

Thank you guys a ton for reading, this was a slow week so not a lot of 'big' gaming news, I promise there'll be more soon! I'll see you all next time, take care!

*Insert ending music here*

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 1

That blue Xbone. Hopefully it comes in pink :3. Nice wrapup EK.

Xbone? uh pretty sure it's a X360 lol

well a Hotline Miami based DLC? oh how I wish I had PayDay 2 right now, maybe this is why I have a 50% off coupon for it on Steam

nice wrap up EK it's good to see the 360 getting a larger hard drive oh man and the aqua colored accents on the console and controller are just beautiful :drool:

Edited by Mereel