SDEK.png 313.54KB 0 downloads
Bip. Bap. Bam- WAIT! Wrong game! We're not doing ODST just yet! Whoops. Anyway, me and Self Destruct have teamed up to form THE BEST DUO EVER (don't quote me on that) and we've begun our long (short) and enduring (horrible) partnership with one of my favorite RTS games Total War Rome II! Wait... It's not TW Rome II? We don't do PC playdates? What the hell is that crap! Anyway, HALO WARS. We'll be playing Sunday the 21st, or maybe a different time depending on if SD says it's okay, I never discussed times. From about 1pm-3pm, so three hours or whatever, it may go longer, don't quote me on that either. Halo Wars is 6 people so once we reach the six person cap, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for someone to drop out before you can join in. Now some rules that Self Destruct approved (not).
1. Have fun and RUSH ALL THE BASES!
2. If you berate or attack another member, I do not care what the reason is, you will be booted swiftly and possibly reported on-site if the attack is severe enough.
3. Cursing is permitted so long as it isn't derogatory toward a member or any group of people or places, and you don't curse in every word you say.
4. No talking behind a member's back, neither myself or SD will tolerate it, you will be booted swiftly.
5. If you show up late, your spot belongs to the next person, I'm sorry but I want to fill up and we can't wait two hours for you, however there will likely be more spots open later, so you'll have to endure a short wait I'm afraid.
6. If I hear P34nut do that stupid sound he did last time I will flip out. I promise you I will flip out to insane degrees.
7. If anyone mentions Frozen I have the right to slap you in the face.
(6 and 7 were lies. Okay not 6.)
1. Edward Kenway
2. Self Destruct
3. Butch Flowers
4. rrhuntington -CANCELLED-
6. Yang Xiao Long
JOIN UP YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
Update: We are now full, you can still however sign up, just expect a delay UNLESS we get 6 more members, in which case I will assign one of them to start a separate lobby that day.