I expect ONI to be in Halo 4.

Bubonic Blood

I expect ONI to be on that shield world in Halo 4. I suspect ONI is on it, considering they know and do alot more than anyone else knows, hence the reason on Halo legends Cortana knows about the forerunners and shield world.....the only way she would have known about that is through data we have already collected on it. And besides......how other would you manage to find human weapons? Halo isn't Halo without it's weapons you know.

Another possibility is if it were the spirit of fire, considering they were stranded in space. I'm sure it carries a lot of weapons, and Spartan Red team would make good team mates, would you agree?

They also have Serina, which may play a decent part in the story considering that Cortana is becoming corrupted like most AIs. Which then again, Serina could become Corrupted aswell.

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/2/2d/Origins_poster.jpg

• Like 1

Also Dr. Halsey found out how to make AIs live a little longer and made Cortana with that technology. Originally AIs could only live for about seven years.

It's possible, but if you go by Halo legends, it doesn't make sense. If she knew everything about them, then she would not have said " But the rest is left to guess ", when explaining the defeat of the forerunners. And on top of that note, on Halo legends (origins ) she was becoming corrupted. But still, how else would there be human weapons on the shield world unless ONI was there? I mean ONI has known about many things more than the UNSC. Btw I read some of the books as well, just never thought about that minor detail, something on television is a bit more exciting, lol..

It's possible, but if you go by Halo legends, it doesn't make sense. If she knew everything about them, then she would not have said " But the rest is left to guess ", when explaining the defeat of the forerunners. And on top of that note, on Halo legends (origins ) she was becoming corrupted. But still, how else would there be human weapons on the shield world unless ONI was there? I mean ONI has known about many things more than the UNSC. Btw I read some of the books as well, just never thought about that minor detail, something on television is a bit more exciting, lol..

Well yeah she only recieved the data that was in Halo.

Well ONI is a good bet but Serina and Cortana both going rampant possibly does not sound well and she was in the control room in Halo 1 which hopefully you will soon learn and there she absorbed knowledge from the forerunners

I know this was like from the beginning of the forum, but I'd like to add. Didn't they say Cortana would play a major role in Halo 4? And if " she absorbed knowledge from the forerunners " maybe that's what's they meant. Maybe there's some crazy weird side effect that's going to happen.