The Imperial Vanguards of Sanghelios

The Imperial Vanguards of Sanghelios is a newly started Imperial Sangheili clan for both Reach and Master Chief Collection when it releases on November 11, 2014. Unlike most Imperialist clans on Reach, the Vanguards uphold honor, duty, and respect to others and to one another. We are here to restore what makes being the Sangheili fun. We offer multiplayer competitiveness, fun role play moments, and we offer experiencing more culture of the Vanguards and of the Sangheili. We wish to be an empire of honor and justice! join us now! If interested, message Nakai Vodarous to join or if further detail, visit our website in the URL bellow. Thank you!

http://ivsempire.weebly.com/

^

Why Lt colonel, you are severely weakening yourself by choosing select candidates. :)

Also, scrap the whole weekly thing it just restricts people clans can be a serious as they want but forcing people to play every week is just too much.

I personally believe doing these things would make your clan stronger but I suppose it is your leaders choice.

To answer you, caboose, it is AT LEAST Lt. Colonel because im picky in terms of commitment on Reach and being at least a LT. Colonel isn't that hard to get, i see more Lt. Colonels on more. Secondly the weekly thing im not forcing anyone, the weekly thing is part of requirements to get promoted in the IVS. i don't want to recruit a new guy and never see him/her on or not playing with us. the weekly thing is an encouragement to achieve something in the IVS. I hope this is more clearer now

• Like 1