Areolite

Pazx

My gamertag is Pazx. I spent 100s of hours perfecting this map Areolite. Every piece coordinated into place. It has a Multiple racial theme of human bases (red and blue) a forerunner base (orange) and covenant (purple). Has multiple levels. Started off as a Lockout remake and became something of my own with similar concept only less fall space. Please contact me if you like it send suggestions ideas comments and if seen on youtube please message my xbox account Pazx to alert me :) thank you for reading and let's get this map online :D

Notes: Teleporters encourage fast gameplay and thinking. They help flush out campers. Multiple run routes and trick jump short cuts. Only two symmetrical advantage spots for jet pack on top of small silos. Mainly a br/dmr/sniper map. 3 main playing levels the middle level (directly under top mid) is for safe spawning and quick escapes as well as fast access to bottom level. I put a lot of thoughts into everything I did. Even did halo research for the description which is as follows ( An interstellar arena constructed by the Precursors in order to determine which race will inherit "The Mantle of Responsibility). We all know the forerunners were the inheritors so I made there base the tallest. After them it was clearly the humans( john 117 the reclaimer) and I made the convents base the lowest however all bases are equally dominating over the play field. Many lines of site add up between the 4 bases. Overshelid and damage boost top mid and bottom mid to encourage use of the middle of the map. Long weapon re spawn times. Map is missing grenades in red and blue base bottom small room

• Like 1

Hey Pazx, appreciate the submission to our Forge forums. Would you mind providing some screenshots of the map so that we can get a preview of it before downloading?

Hey Drizzy_Dan, I attempted to upload videos and pics however there was not option on this forum to do so. However I have redesigned certain aspects of my map for I did not feel it was "perfect" once my modifications are complete I will delete this forum and upload another. The map name may change to capstone council as well however I was to eager to share my creation with the world and posted it to soon. For that I am very sorry and the finished version will be up soon. Thank you very much. As for the pictures I still am unaware of how to upload them. Can you please help?  :)

Edited by The Director
Fixed that for you lol

Hey Drizzy_Dan, I attempted to upload videos and pics however there was not option on this forum to do so. However I have redesigned certain aspects of my map for I did not feel it was "perfect" once my modifications are complete I will delete this forum and upload another. The map name may change to capstone council as well however I was to eager to share my creation with the world and posted it to soon. For that I am very sorry and the finished version will be up soon. Thank you very much. As for the pictures I still am unaware of how to upload them. Can you please help?  :)

Well, first you have to have the pictures saved to your computer. There are a couple of different ways to do this, but I find uploading them to your fileshare and saving them from halowaypoint.com works pretty well.

Now that you've got them saved to your computer adding them to your topic is easy. 

First way:

When creating a new topic, you should see on the bottom left hand side of the screen the option to "Attach Files". When you click that, it gives you the option to upload files (the pictures). You can also select multiple pictures. Once they've finished uploading, click the "Add to Post" option next to the name of your pictures. This will add them to your topic. You can copy paste the attachment link to get the pictures where you want them to go.

Second way:

You can use an image hosting website (imgur, imageshack, photobucket) to upload the pictures. Once you have them uploaded, simply copy the image URL and paste them into your topic. Once it's pasted, use the image BBCode to make them show as pictures in your topic.

Image Tags:

[img=www.photobucket.com/exampleofyourpicture1231231]

Third way:

If you've already created your topic, editing it will allow you to use both the first and second way to add pictures to your topic.

Hope that helps. Also, please bear in mind that we would really prefer it if the videos you post are from youtube. :D

• Like 1

Wow! Amazing help! Thank you very much! I will not let you down :) pics with callouts and trick jumps and access route will be uploaded soon as well as a fly through video on youtube soon! My release was delayed when I noticed one side of my map was built one tenth of a degree off the line of symmetry so I have to re-adjust the entire half of the map. So my final copy wil be here soon also I have been taken great advice from my play testers and now have a competitive 4v4 arena as well as less competitive bigger version of the map for big team slayer. How ever the only difference between the to will be 4 building blocks blocking off access to the "3rd" floor in the 4v4 edition. I will be spending the larger portion of my day correcting my mistakes. A mistake 0.1 degrees can happen when you stay up till 5 in the morning forging every day :) hopefully map will be finalized by tmro afternoon :) once again thank you so much for the help!