Please Help! My service record isn't progressing

Lady Memnoch

I have been playing Halo Reach and have not seen a change in my service record since I started the account. Everything is still at 0. I downloaded Halo Waypoint and still nothing there either. I just want so know my K/D so I can have an idea of my average score and adjust my gameplay style accordingly. Please help! As sad as this may sound... I don't want to play unless I have a record of my performance. Show me some love here so I can continue to enjoy this great game. It's my day off all day this lovely Sep. 3rd. If I haven't resolved this by the end of Wednesday I swear I will never, ever, play Halo again. Not on this account, or on my other. EVER! I played some really fantastic matches recently. For nothing. I started this new account for the soul purpose of achieving a high K/D and high games won... I feel forgotten. I feel like I have been robbed.

While I feel abstaining from playing Halo ever again over stats is silly, I respect your decision.

If you haven't figured it out yet by now: We are NOT 343 Industries. We are a fan forum. You can attempt to contact them on halowaypoint.com.

Anyway there could be multiple factors causing that glitch, but I'll start with a few:

1: You have XBL Gold, and are playing online correct? When offline your Service Record is disabled from viewing.

2: The HaloWaypoint app for mobile devices was recently discontinued, so maybe it's deletion caused a glitch in the system for some players, including you.

3: Where exactly are you viewing your Service Record? In the menu on Reach? Waypoint?

4: To raise stats you must grind a bit in Matchmaking. Maybe continuing to play Matchmaking will raise your stats.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

I have been playing Halo Reach and have not seen a change in my service record since I started the account. Everything is still at 0. I downloaded Halo Waypoint and still nothing there either. I just want so know my K/D so I can have an idea of my average score and adjust my gameplay style accordingly. Please help! As sad as this may sound... I don't want to play unless I have a record of my performance. Show me some love here so I can continue to enjoy this great game. It's my day off all day this lovely Sep. 3rd. If I haven't resolved this by the end of Wednesday I swear I will never, ever, play Halo again. Not on this account, or on my other. EVER! I played some really fantastic matches recently. For nothing. I started this new account for the soul purpose of achieving a high K/D and high games won... I feel forgotten. I feel like I have been robbed.

Holy cow, I've never seen anything like that before. I went on your profile and pulled up your gamertag in Waypoint and it shows your challenges and your commendations, but none of your actual stats. Link below:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/lady%20memnoch/haloreach#!/Competitive

Alright, so from my limited expertise in these matters I think that I might be able to help. Got a couple of questions.

1. Have you recently changed your gamertag?

2. When was the last time you played Reach?

3. Do you have an active X-Box Live Gold subscription?

4. Have you boosted or done anything against the code of conduct that you may have been reported for (don't worry, I'm not a cop or anything lol)?

5. Were you playing Halo Reach on your own X-Box or someone else's?

6. You mentioned another account. Are you having the same issue with that account as well?

7. What type of NAT do you have?

Everyone has this problem. EVERY SINGLE PLAYER ON HALO REACH! All. What is the problem?

Yeah, just figured that out. I didn't think mine were effected, but it appears that they are (I haven't played Reach in 3 weeks and just now played a game and it didn't show up).

As Self Destruct said, we're a community forum so no one here works at 343i. I've been doing some digging for you though, and it looks like it's a bug related to the update that killed the mobile waypoint apps. 

The crappy thing about these bugs is that we've gotta wait for them to figure out where in the code the bug is and to build a patch for it.