Mlg playlist

misterchief1996

Just curious to see who would want an mlg playlist and I am also wondering why 343 hasn't put one like they did in halo 3

I don't think an MLG sort of thing could go down between 343i and MLG due to "strained factors" between the two. MLG dropped Halo 4 in 2012, and subsequently (from my knowledge) stopped playing Halo officially for nearly 2 years (but they just did a Halo 3 tournament in August).

On the Halo Channel video at PAX there's a tab for "E Sports", and there's allot of competitive competitions between Pros at the big Halo Panels, so of course something like that is probably going down right now for the Master Chief Collection.

And I've heard that 343i is like tight-nit with EGL (or whatever it's name is) instead of MLG.

Now relating to Halo 4, there may be updates in the future that are specifically for E Sports. They haven't announced anything yet though about something like that happening.

I don't think an MLG sort of thing could go down between 343i and MLG due to "strained factors" between the two. MLG dropped Halo 4 in 2012, and subsequently (from my knowledge) stopped playing Halo officially for nearly 2 years (but they just did a Halo 3 tournament in August).

On the Halo Channel video at PAX there's a tab for "E Sports", and there's allot of competitive competitions between Pros at the big Halo Panels, so of course something like that is probably going down right now for the Master Chief Collection.

And I've heard that 343i is like tight-nit with EGL (or whatever it's name is) instead of MLG.

Now relating to Halo 4, there may be updates in the future that are specifically for E Sports. They haven't announced anything yet though about something like that happening.

They signed a contract with AGL, and in it, it said they can have no affiliation with MLG.

• Like 2