How the Halo 3 Campaign will look like

So 343 have shown us what the Halo 3 Campaign will look like during PAX. What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62t55zbZPxY

​I don't see a major difference but it definitely looks better. To me it looks clearer and smoother than how the original game was. The lighting and framerate was clearly improved. They didn't change anything in the game itself but definitely made it nice to look at.

Will you be playing Halo 3's Campaign again when Halo: MCC is released? What do you think of the slight improvements made?

• Like 4

The video makes it seem worse off than it actually looks. When you finally pop it in your xbox one and play it on your own T.V it will probably look awesome.

Not really the most excited for playing Halo 3, because I've already played the hell out of it for 4 years on Xbox live. It's still my favorite Halo though, and those first few nights of having MCC, and playing through the Halo Campaigns THE RIGHT WAY for once (Straight on 1-4. No skipping over two...finally) will be great.

Edited by rrhuntington
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen Halo 3 Campaign Footage on the Xbox One in HD running at 60 FPS.

It looks pretty awesome.

There's no input lag, no 30 FPS, it maintains a SOLID 60FPS at all times.

It looks a lot sharper, a lot more cleaned up..

And dare I say this...

It actually looks really next-gen. :P

Well to be quite frank, I think all of the Halo games included in the Halo: Master Chief Collection look really next-gen with the new visuals.