Some H2A Elite Armor Revealed

As the title says, a screenshot of Elite Armor from Halo 2: Anniversary has been revealed (seemingly from PAX, and courtesy of Halo4Nation).

H2A-Elite-Armor.jpg

One of the variants closely resembles the classic Elite Armor seen in the older games (like CE, 2, and Halo Wars) and the other two (from my knowledge) are unknown variants.

Also above the 3 sets (which I'm guessing there will be more) is the regular Armor Option, what seems to be a "Armor Type" option (for either Spartan or Elite races), and finally the Player Colors.

UPDATE: Another Elite Armor screenshot has been revealed on Halo4Nation.

5Tcsqox.jpg

It has been confirmed on numerous occasions that armor unlocked from previous games, along all other unlocks (including Ranks) WILL NOT carry over into the Master Chief Collection. It's a clean slate of course.

Well... that's it. End of the show, thanks for watching, and all that. ;)

- - - - -

Thoughts?

Source: Halo4Nation

http://halo4nation.com/master-chief-collection/halo-2-anniversary-elite-armor-screenshot/

http://halo4nation.com/master-chief-collection/halo-2-anniversary-elite-armor-screenshot/

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 8

Wow that looks cool! Are those new armors or just graphically updated?

Either way, great find SD!

The Armor I believe to be restricted to the H2A engine, which is a heavily modified original H2 engine. Technically this armor is new: like the new elements, audio/graphics etc that H2A contains.

But I also attribute the armor sets to just aesthetic updates to the original Player Customization of Halo 2. It seems that individual armor pieces are not an option, and a single option consists of a whole armor system. Halo 2 had a system where armor could not be changed. Spartans had default MK6 while Elites had regular Recruit Armor, as well as the custom colors.

Whether or not this is actually the case is speculation on my part, and I'm sure we'll find out more in the time before MCC is released.

• Like 1

I don't know what everyone is saying cuz they look kinda bad, but lets all hope you can Customize them and not like how Halo Reach did it.

Remember they aren't final. Most likely they are place holders. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to customize colors on them like back in Halo 2 anyway.