All weapons should return in Halo 5.

Xbox Fan

Hey there everybody, I've been thinking about this for a while now. Why did Bungie and 343 Industries remove all the cool weapons from Halo? I as well as most people actually enjoyed a lot of these weapons and they removed them. A lot of people were displeased about this including me. They could've just kept them in Forge, Custom Games, Firefight, and Campaign if nothing more. I as well as others loved the variety that you got in the other Halo game.  I'm making this list in hopes that 343 will bring all the weapons back at least in Forge, Custom Games, Firefight, and Campaign. I will soon make another thread talking about the vehicles that they should bring back.

Here are the weapons that should come back at least in Forge, Custom Games, Firefight, and Campaign if nothing more.

* SMG

* Flamethrower

* Missile Pod

* Grenade Launcher

* Plasma Launcher

* Focus Rifle

* Spiker

* Plasma Rifle

* Mauler

* Brute Shot

* Needle Rifle

* Spike Grenade

* Incendiary Grenade

Here are the weapons that should stay at least in Forge, Custom Games, Firefight, and Forge

* Railgun

* SAW

* Sticky Detonator

* DMR

Here are the weapons that should stay period

* Assault Rifle

* Battle Rifle

* Sniper Rifle

* Magnum

* Rocket Launcher

* Spartan Laser

* Frag Grenade

* Machine Gun Turret

* Shotgun

* Plasma Cannon

* Covenant Carbine

* Plasma Pistol

* Plasma Grenade

* Needler

* Energy Sword

* Gravity Hammer

* Storm Rifle

* Beam Rifle

* Concussion Rifle

* Light Rifle

* Binary Rifle

* Suppressor

* Boltshot

* Scattershot

* Pulse Grenade

Do what do you guys and girls think? Let me know in the comments.

• Like 1

I don't even see "why".

Honestly, the game would cause more rage if this were to happen.

Line 1:

"Seriously, why the Hell can't we have the smg in matchmaking?"

If they're put in the game, they should be available everywhere. Not just for certain game modes, except campaign. (Ex. Halo Reach Target Locator.)

Having ALL weapons back will probably be too much, but at least the main ones should come back. This is my opinion:

UNSC:

*assault rifle

*DMR

*battle rifle

*magnum

*sniper rifle

*shotgun

*flamethrower

*missile pod

*rocket launcher

*spartan laser

*grenade launcher

*sticky detonator

*frag grenade

*railgun

*SAW

*machine gun

*SMG

Covenant :

*energy sword

*concussion rifle

*plasma rifle

*plasma repeater

*storm rifle (if the storm Covies come back)

*beam rifle

*plasma cannon

*gravity hammer

*plasma launcher

*plasma grenade

*carbine

*needle rifle

* spiker (if brutes come back. Also all brute weapons if brutes come back: spiker, mauler, brute shot, gravity hammer)

* needler

*plasma pistol

*fuel rod gun

Promethean (if they come back):

*suppressor

*light rifle

*scattershot

*binary rifle

*inceneration cannon

*boltshot

*pulse grenade

* (more Promethean weapons)

Over time weapons are upgraded and some are no longer as useful as newer ones being developed, meaning that some old weapons would probably be removed from the game. They'd be most likely replaced with newer ones, but not all will be brought back. I'm assuming that the standard issue weapons such as the MA5 Series Assault Rifles and the M6 Series Sidearms will probably stay though.

• Like 1

Blake BellaMoMa I get where you're coming from, but that's no excuse to take things out that people liked. Most people including me liked a lot of weapons on this list. If they bring them back in Custom Games, Forge, Firefight, and Campaign I don't see why that would be a problem. If I was making a game like Halo, I would keep all the cool things in while innovating. I as well a most people don't think that there could ever be too much in a game. Games are suppose to be as creative as much as possible. If the developer takes things out that most of the Community enjoyed, then people will be pissed off. Just look what happen in Halo: Reach when Bungie took out Certain Weapons, Certain Armor, Certain Gametypes, Certain Vehicles, being able to fully customize Elites, Duel-Wielding, Powerups on the maps, in-game True-Skill Ranking system, and Bleed Though just to name a few. Then when Halo 4 came along, a lot more things were removed than those in Halo: Reach. The point is, why remove something if it worked just fine.