Mafia 6.0

Akali

The player list so far. This should help us recognize patterns and ensure we don't screw ourselves over. In addition, as most of us know the Pro-Town PM has a mole. The unconfirmed members of the pro-town PM are, therefore, all possible moles, marked with a question mark. Multiple lists are here so as to prevent optical illusions and the like from deceiving those who don't read super carefully.

The full list:

1. Ledgend1221 (Mafia) Investigated

2. Butch Flowers

3. Arachny?

4. WreckoningZebra1 (Mafia) Executed - Round 1

5. Caboose the Ace?

6. Axilus Prime (Civilian) Investigated

7. Blake Belladonna

8. Unease N3wsnut (Medic) - Executed - Round 2

9. Delpen9?

10. The Director (Jailkeeper) Died - Round 2

11. Self Destruct

12. TheSilverCenturion (Civilian) Executed - Round 3

13. rrhuntington

14. Ruby Rose (Civilian) Saved by Medic

15. Bnus (Civilian) Investigated

16. Yoshi1176 (Detective) Died - Round 3

17. Rue

18. Mereel?

The living list. 13 people total. 4 living Mafia. 9 living civilians.

2. Butch Flowers

3. Arachny?

4. Caboose the Ace?

5. Axilus Prime (Civilian) Investigated

6. Blake Belladonna

7. Delpen9?

8. Self Destruct

9. rrhuntington

10. Ruby Rose (Civilian) Saved by Medic

11. Bnus (Civilian) Investigated

12. Rue

13. Mereel?

The possible/confirmed Mafia list:

2. Butch Flowers

3. Arachny?

4. Caboose the Ace?

5. Blake Belladonna

6. Delpen9?

7. Self Destruct

8. rrhuntington

9. Rue

10. Mereel?

The possible moles:

1. Arachny?

2. Caboose the Ace?

3. Delpen9?

4. Mereel?

Bnus was investigated before Yang chose a new Mafian.

Okay so about these moles...

I'm 90% certain that it was luck since in the pm there was an entire page of debating who to kill, someone said Yoshi and explained that he was barely posting in Mafia and they agreed.

He could of had outside help but if they did then I will deal with the second leak in the Mafia series. 

Then there's nothing to worry about. The Mafians already know who isn't Mafia anyway. The Roles are all dead.

It's just a matter of them taking out the Kingpins and letting the rest of Protown destroy themselves... so there IS something to worry about. :c

We better get it together or they will win. Next round if we don't get a Mafian then I believe we're screwed from here on out.

"We struck gold boys!" As the Mafian responsible for killing Yoshi barging the door down and marching in with the biggest grin on his face "And I would like to show you our newest edition to Mafia. Minion! Come here!" The Mafian clapped his hands and the newest Mafian walked in "He was able to spot me in the shadows and he has pledged his loyalty to us so we're now back to four." The new Mafian introduced himself and the other Mafians smiled "He will be a valuable asset to the team." Said one of the Mafians.

"We will be killing tonight however we'll have to hold back the recruit for now whilst we show him around the place and what weapons he will be using so one of us has to go out and kill." He walked across the room and turned to the others "I'm pretty thirsty for some killing so I'll go so in the meantime you two can show the recruit around." He grabbed two silenced pistols and a carved dagger and left the building to scourer the streets for a random person to kill since all of the Pro-town roles were dead and the street was in fear.

The victim walked over to Yoshi's grave with a single rose and placed it on his grave "Don't worry, it'll be over soon." He turned around to find a figure staring at him through the fog. "Salutations fellow citizen!" Shouted the Mafian "You come to grieve for the detective to?" The Mafian started to walk over slowly. "Yeah, we were good friends and it's a shame that he's dead."

The victim noticed a barrel of a gun and started to get nervous, "Oh really? That's a real shame, it really is but..." The Mafian pulled out the knife "Good thing you'll be joining him soon then!" The Mafian charged but the victim dodged it and ran to hide behind a tree in the distance "Hmm this one is swift." The Mafian got up and looked around for his victim. 

He noticed the footprints on the floor and started to follow the footprints. "Guess I'm using the gun for this one." The Mafian put the knife back into its scabbard and pulled out his guns. The victim was hiding behind the tree thinking about what to do, he didn't know if he was going to pursue the target and try to fight him in hand-to-hand combat, run and try to get help or just die.

He decided to try and run for help so he continued to run. After five seconds of running his legs was shot. He fell down and started to cry in pain, "Well well well, thought you could run away did you? No one escapes the wrath of a blood thirsty Mafian!" The Mafian aimed the gun at his head "And this is where we part ways." The Mafian shot the target, put his guns back in their holders and walked back to the Mafian headquarters.

Axilus Prime - Civilian - Killed

Suspect list

rrhuntington

Bnus

Caboose the Ace

Mereel

You have 48 hours ladies, gentlemen and other things so get voting ;)

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

Vote rrhuntington.

Vote Centurion...

No wait we already did. :troll:

Heh, I know I'm probably dead. I barley got outta my last vote alive, and Mr. King is very much wanting to kill me this time around. The only one that would seem any closer to Mafian on this list is Bnus because of his constant screaming of it, but whatever I have done must be much more convicting than that... Whatever that is...

Edited by rrhuntington

I'm voting for Centurion because he asked me to kill him. I will honor the wish then. Sorry :C

Hmm.... so, I never publicly asked you to kill me. In fact, I contacted BZ1 to talk to the mafians to kill me next if I wasn't voted out.

You voted me out, because I asked to be killed? Only people that knew I asked to be killed were BZ and the mafians he contacted.

Hmm.... so, I never publicly asked you to kill me. In fact, I contacted BZ1 to talk to the mafians to kill me next if I wasn't voted out.

You voted me out, because I asked to be killed? Only people that knew I asked to be killed were BZ and the mafians he contacted.

Actually, you should go to your first post after you were accused of being mafian.

Shoutbox, one day. I don't have proof, and that's my biggest fault. But Deny it if you wish, don't remember if you wish. But you did. I'm ready to die if you people vote so. Defending is futile, and I've said my peace.

Edited by rrhuntington

^

Well im pretty certain at least one person in the pro town pm is mafian. :(

There is only me, N3wsnut, TD and Yoshi in the Pro-town pm and Bnus said there is one on Skype which I'm not in so I have no clue if there is a mole there

Actually, you should go to your first post after you were accused of being mafian.

This one?

sigh. I'm willing to die. Do as you must to prove my innocence. For the first time the Detective will be wrong.

Oh, and when I do die, Pro-town will lose another vote. Check my vote history, I voted for mafians each vote (Ledgend, rrhunt) except the first round where I had no idea who to vote for.

I hardly asked to be killed. I said I was willing to die. Being willing to die and asking to die are two very different things.

Shoutbox, one day. I don't have proof, and that's my biggest fault. But Deny it if you wish, don't remember if you wish. But you did. I'm ready to die if you people vote so. Defending is futile, and I've said my peace.

It was because I had already believed you were mafian hence the reason I asked for you to kill me off next.

It was because I had already believed you were mafian hence the reason I asked for you to kill me off next.

Specifics TSC, those little specifics. Had you come at me with your reasoning when we were still voting for you I would've changed my vote. Although it wouldn't have done much anyway, with almost everyone else determined on your death.

Edited by rrhuntington

Is it going to be a running gag to include lists with near 0 visibility on who could be Mafia? Like god damn it's a total brainbender with these freaking things.

I wanna abstain, but I want to nab a Mafian more. My vote goes to rrhuntington for dodging the Lynch with N3wsnut. My reason is below.

Analysis on the 4 turds:

- rrhuntington: Escaped the double lynch with P34nut. It does not mean he's Mafia though due to Yang's confirmation that he could have put 2 Civvies in that lynch. I'm not yet sure why there wasn't any backlash over this... 2 Civvies to kill and no Mafians. I don't believe it.

- Bnus: Constantly bragged that he was Mafia, and being an all around troll. Whether this was to divert attention, or actually a grab at hiding in plain sight remains to be seen. Yoshi investigated Bnus before Yang chose a new Mafian, so the investigation is void.

- Caboose the Ace: Constantly egging about Moles. Everyone knows there's Mafian moles in EVERY game. That's how they find out about the Roles. Now that they are all dead they'll just pick us off one by one. This may not be cause to actually vote for Caboose, but it's a somewhat solid reason.

- Mereel: Zilch. Nada. I don't have anything on him. He's been very quiet in the game. You can believe being inactive separates you from being Mafia all you want. You're wrong. Caboose was a Mafian last game and apparently "left" for like a week. He claims he didn't know until he was dead, but I don't buy it.