Please REMOVE Identifications

Honestly, this whole identifications awareness of grenades and where you're being shot at is insanely ridiculous. It's FUBAR.

Also return the medals to where it used to be.

Honestly, we play Halo for how it was the greatest console fps ever. The developers tried to fix something that wasn't broke. 

Just like the government. If it works, fix it til it's broke.

Just upgrade the graphics and leave it alone. good god.

No. We're going to continue what we're doing because people like change.

Do you see someone put $10 in a vending machine for a $1.25 drink, and walk away happy without getting their change? No, you don't.

Clearly with how succesful Halo 4 was. lol People really love it.

^

Just upgrade the graphics? No?

Halo 4 was 343 first attempt at making a Halo game, it got a few things right and many things wrong..... It was a learning experience for them... The Halo 4 formula needs to change. :)

Halo 5 will be different, but hopefully it will return Halo closer to its prime..... the Halo 3 era is never going to happen again.... ever... the sooner people accept that the better Halo will be for it.

Halo 4 I think (correct me if I'm wrong) was the most pre-ordered Halo game to date it was a success in that view but long term it lost players fairly quickly.

Personally I agree with the OP when you're being shot at and have grenades near you it's way too much on screen to focus on so it gets you killed a lot quicker. I would say don't remove them completely but just don't have them all up in you face return it to previous games.

the Halo 3 era is never going to happen again.... ever... the sooner people accept that the better Halo will be for it.

HA...HA HA... AHHAHAAAHAAAAAAA...ahhh...woooo...

What a downer. Even though deep down I sadly have to agree. :( Although I don't see how giving up the dream to regain lost greatness is "better" for something. I just don't get that. I still have hope, but it's a small light that you can rarely see, that has grown bigger in recent months actually.

Edited by rrhuntington

the Halo 3 era is never going to happen again.... ever... the sooner people accept that the better Halo will be for it.

That was never questioned, people know the halo 3 era will never happen again for a number of reasons.

The question should be, why can't we make this a big FPS again as it once was, and at least be challenging CoD and other big FPS.

^

imo Halo 3 was the start of the downfall. That's when they started to incorporate other developers ideas. I played mlg since the beginning and when Halo 3 came out it didn't feel like a halo game. Halo 4 is pure garbage entirely. If they continue to go the same route with Halo 5, it's all over and I will lose all hope.

I can't wait for H:CE and H2. That's all I will ever play unless Halo 5 changes that. I will see soon with the beta.

It's actually a good idea to have a grenade icon notification, considering grenades are really powerful, that somewhat adds some balance to the grenade in Halo, specifically online multiplayer. There's no point in the removal of it, if anything they should make it optional by making it so you can turn grenade notifications off or on. Rest assured they are working super hard on their projects, they know what they're doing better than anyone! There's a lot more to it than just upgrading the graphics, you speak of it as if it's really easy to do, 343i have a lot on their plate. It's going to be awesome regardless. Some people should be happy that the Halo series exists and stop moaning, especially when it comes to those who still keep bashing Halo 4 and Reach.

^

Just upgrade the graphics? No?

Halo 4 was 343 first attempt at making a Halo game, it got a few things right and many things wrong..... It was a learning experience for them... The Halo 4 formula needs to change. :)

Halo 5 will be different, but hopefully it will return Halo closer to its prime..... the Halo 3 era is never going to happen again.... ever... the sooner people accept that the better Halo will be for it.

Halo 4 I think (correct me if I'm wrong) was the most pre-ordered Halo game to date it was a success in that view but long term it lost players fairly quickly.

Personally I agree with the OP when you're being shot at and have grenades near you it's way too much on screen to focus on so it gets you killed a lot quicker. I would say don't remove them completely but just don't have them all up in you face return it to previous games.

That was never questioned, people know the halo 3 era will never happen again for a number of reasons.

The question should be, why can't we make this a big FPS again as it once was, and at least be challenging CoD and other big FPS.

I could agree with them... Halo should not stay the same. They have to move on to newer, and better things as we like to have.