SD's MoM Party Part II: The Fair-well Frenzy!

I_Make_Big_Boom

[the MoM banner is causing derpness within the thread, sorry]

YOgCPbj.png

Yep. My time as MoM is nearly over. In a few days I'll have to relinquish my Pink Pride... At least I went out with a BANG (well almost)!

I'm grateful that the Mods/Staff/Everyone Else decided to bequeath me with the Pinkyness. I can never fully show my gratitude for that, so I hope this Event will be nearly sufficient as payment! :D 

(At least for everyone except for Azaxx... he wants Blood Payment  :spiteful: )

Keep being the all-around trippin-strait-rippin bada$$ forumers you are!

- - - - -

Thanks to everyone who joined!

Butch Flowers

Edward Kenway

Unease N3wsnut

Bnus

DarkAngel

Coldfreeze

GermanShepherdD

...and an Honorable Mention to the people who signed up, but could not make it due to circumstances

rrhuntington

Berriesboo

Mr. Biggles

Church

We partied hard  :fun: 

Super%2BSmash%2BSpartans%2BUpload.jpg

I can try to make it but no promises. Just in case I can't put my place in a reserve so something like 16.5 just in case you fill out.

Gamertag: DarkAngel 343I

I don't think I'll reach 16 sign-ups by the 30th. At best I can keep promoting and attain at least 3 or 4 people. Even then people end up not showing up.

Thanks for attempting to show up anyway guys, I really appreciate it.

hmmm tomorrow at 4pm EST... if it started around 7 or 8ish i might could join. Work will cause me to miss this event. :/ 

Wish I could be there M-Destruct

7 EST? That would be 12 AM for GMT, and I don't know if they would be up for that.

I could move the Event further back, but I would have to have a unanimous approval for the new time (which I don't think I'll get till then) from the current Attendees.

7 EST? That would be 12 AM for GMT, and I don't know if they would be up for that.

I could move the Event further back, but I would have to have a unanimous approval for the new time (which I don't think I'll get till then) from the current Attendees.

I work from 8AM EST - 5:30 PM EST, which means I'd get home at 6.  But it is ok! I hope you guys have fun!!

• Like 1