Halo 4 DLC

Bla5ter Dark

We are not 343i. Halowaypoint is their official site along with their page on Xbox.com I believe.

And I think the DLC has already been integrated into most of the playlists. Idk I haven't played Halo 4 Matchmaking in awhile. Someone else may know the answer for you.

Oh and welcome to the Forum! :)

If all players in the lobby have acces to DLC content I think at least one DLC map will go up for voting.

The DLC playlist was there for a while after a lot of people wanted it, but guess what happened? Only 100-ish people were playing in it at any given time.

If all players in the lobby have acces to DLC content I think at least one DLC map will go up for voting.

The DLC playlist was there for a while after a lot of people wanted it, but guess what happened? Only 100-ish people were playing in it at any given time.

We ocassionally play some DLC maps don't we? It seems to me that the game matches up people with DLC as often as it can.

there used to be Ricochet and other games like that which i never got to play and also a game type something called dlc game type or something like that and championship pack and stuff.

and i cant seem to find any of the dlc maps in the games cause most of my lobbys i go into dont have all the map packs im guessing.