Best modes to pull off Assassinations in?

WEEKOLDMILK

I'm trying to unlock the Venator armor set to help complete my armor collection, but I've had very little success with achieving successful assassinations. I've been told that playing SWAT is a good way to get them since the No Motion Sensor handicap prevents the enemy from seeing me wait for them to pass by, but I haven't even passed the Novice level of the Assassination commendation. What maps might be good to try this on? And are there other game types that SWAT that would prove fruitful?

Ooooh, Haven grav-lift. Just wait for someone to come up, jump over them, turn (10 sensitivity optimal) and assassinate.

Also the nooks on Adrift help if you're not seen, along with the lifts, which you can thrust into as someone is coming up, and turn. Could be beat down, could be assassination. Depends on how you execute it.

Active camo can be of assistance as well.

Ooooh, Haven grav-lift. Just wait for someone to come up, jump over them, turn (10 sensitivity optimal) and assassinate.

Also the nooks on Adrift help if you're not seen, along with the lifts, which you can thrust into as someone is coming up, and turn. Could be beat down, could be assassination. Depends on how you execute it.

Active camo can be of assistance as well.

Interesting. Never thought to try that Grav-Lift trick in Haven. Thanks for the suggestion.

Swat and FFA work best for me.

With all the Spartans running around, FFA is great for getting assassinations, especially if you have the Stealth armor mod for completing Wetwork.

Good luck on obtaining Venator!

Free For All? I figured that would have been harder to obtain them. But I'll sure give it a shot, thanks!

Try Exile BTB or maybe an objective gametype and use active camo in the top middle where the Splaser spawns. Pick a corner close to their spawn site and watch them run by you blindly, just waiting to be assassinated.

Try Exile BTB or maybe an objective gametype and use active camo in the top middle where the Splaser spawns. Pick a corner close to their spawn site and watch them run by you blindly, just waiting to be assassinated.

sneak up to them like a drive by in a prius.

• Like 1

Okay all of you are you for real? Ranged weapons is the very enemy of assainations. GRIFFBALL PEOPLE GRIFFBALL just run on the edges with a sword or down the middle and jump past. You can get the venator set in a few matches with enough assassinations (I know this because thats how i got my Venator set) Just play griffball. 4v4 means that they will usually be distracted by players going after the ball.