New Staff Members

RedStarRocket91

Congratulations to you all! :D You all fully deserve your positions :)

@JackofHarts: We all knew this was coming.

@Sikslik: I may of not been to one of your events but I expect many great events from you.

@Unease P34nut: You are finally your cyan you have been asking for :) I demand news articles from you

@BeckoningZebra1: You have now evolved through all stages of blue ;) Congratulations on your final shade of blue. You're final form will be feared and loved at the same time. All hail Zeebs the C-Mod :bow:

Edited by DarkAngel
  • Like 4

Well guys! I'd like to congratulate you all for making staff, getting promoted, or returning to staff! It's always good to see new members in new colors! Not only that, but Zebra... Dem spam bots... This is the day, that the bots shall fall!! (Don't worry iBot, I still love you mom... I mean the spam bots.)

Congrats again, I hope to see you all around in your new colors!! Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

wait if BZ1 is now a mod....

then that means he can shoutban me D:

THIS IS NOT GOOD I DEMAND A RECOUNT

ALL HAIL BZ1

Regardless congrats to all of you! I can't wait to start bothering you for favors and be pushy with my ideas. Really happy to have new additions on the team ;)

#NewWorldOrder ;)

Edited by BeckoningZebra1
Fix'd. ;D
  • Like 5

Oh my God, this is such amazing news :D! What makes this better is that I'm actually really good friends with these four on the forums :). So without further ado a personal congratulations for each of you :).

We all knew this would happen sooner rather than later Jack, absolutely amazing work bro! I hope you carry on you amazing work of making snazzy, pleasing to the eye signatures. Congratulations dude :D!

Sikslik we all think that your work on The Teleforge Project is incredible and that you'll do great in Event Management, nice work buddy :D! And remember don't stop using Windows Vista ;).

Well as for you N3wsnut just keep being awesome, keep being sick at Halo and keep bringing out your amazing articles :D! Also don't forget to keep bringing your hilarity into the Shout Box, congratulations dude :D.

And BZ1 I just really don't know what to say man. Massive congratulations dude :D, you've been one of my best friends on this forum for quite a while now and you've been an absolutely amazing and astoundingly active member on this website and you've served in so many areas of staff. You did an amazing job with being in the News Group and at being in Communications so I fully support this move and think that it's fully deserved. No doubt you'll do an amazing job with being a Community Moderator. So thank you once again for being such a good friend to me and congratulations man :thumbsup:!

Congratulations to you all :cheers:!

• Like 4

This was completely unexpected!

Jack, tell me with a straight face NO ONE saw this coming, you're an awesome person and a great artist, congrats!

Sikslik, well deserved, can't wait to see your events.

Unease N3WSnut, you remind me of me when I was in your shoes. I'm sure you won't disappoint, just know that we play HARDCORE!! :P congrats dude.

BZ1, thank god you're a moderator, maybe you can tame the mighty Azaxx! Congrats, don't let power get to your head ;)

• Like 4