Make Halo: The Master Chief Collection Availible on PC!

No matter how many people you get, 343i will never do this because it will reduce profit.

I understand why so many people want this, but it's not gonna happen. It does get tiring seeing these topics popping up so often.

Why would this reduce profit? At least a third of the gaming market is from PC gaming if anything it would increase profit.

Because keeping the MCC exclusive to Xbox One will increase console sales in the same way keeping almost every Halo game Xbox 360 exclusive has.

People are willing to buy consoles just for Halo, so until Halo suffers a huge drop in quality, or people have a huge drop in interest, that's not going to change.

• Like 1

Why would this reduce profit? At least a third of the gaming market is from PC gaming if anything it would increase profit.

Halo MCC is the main exclusive to sell the Xbox One, without it being exclusive the Xbox One won't sell much at all.

Piracy is a huge problem for PC gaming, that's a fact. If Halo MCC went to PC, it'd be pirated beyond belief, which'd take a crap tonne of money away from 343i/MS. Or rather, would take a lot of potential money away from them.

Halo MCC needs to stick to console, and stay there. In marketing thinking, it makes no sense to port it to PC.

• Like 1

Halo MCC is the main exclusive to sell the Xbox One, without it being exclusive the Xbox One won't sell much at all.

Piracy is a huge problem for PC gaming, that's a fact. If Halo MCC went to PC, it'd be pirated beyond belief, which'd take a crap tonne of money away from 343i/MS. Or rather, would take a lot of potential money away from them.

Halo MCC needs to stick to console, and stay there. In marketing thinking, it makes no sense to port it to PC.

Still, if enough people wanted it they might reconsider. Assuming you are correct in what they are thinking.

Still, if enough people wanted it they might reconsider. Assuming you are correct in what they are thinking.

Do you not think that MS or 343 hasn't already collected data for such a thing. If they thought it would be a huge success they would probably do it right away. Edited by WonderWombat

It really does get annoying seeing these all of the time. It just won't happen, the console gaming industry works through exclusives, same as PC. Would you PC gamers want games like ARMA 3 or DAY Z  to come to Xbox? No you wouldn't because it is games such as those that gain the PC quite so many sales :). Same with Halo. Halo is one of the main selling points of the Xbox One and the Xbox franchise in general. It is an interesting idea and all and I coan see why you would want Halo to come to the PC but it just won't, it can't. It would be such a stupid marketing move for Microsoft and 343 industries to do something like that. Not that they haven't made marketing mistakes before, but they definitely wouldn't do this, I'm sorry it will never happen :(.

On another note I really hope that topics like these stop being posted because it's never going to happen and it is really becoming quite tiresome having to read these and comment on them explaining why it will never happen, the basics of marketing and then leaving. It's just quite annoying to see people join this forum and then just not become actual genuine active members. Unless that's what you're planning on doing? In which case be my guest :). But yeah it's just annoying to see quite so many members join up and post a 2 line topic :).

P.S. Also having all of these games come to PC will mean that it was pointless having them on Xbox in the first place, which would just be Microsoft basically in a sense insulting their own console lol ;). So that's yet another reason that it won't happen :).

It really does get annoying seeing these all of the time. It just won't happen, the console gaming industry works through exclusives, same as PC. Would you PC gamers want games like ARMA 3 or DAY Z  to come to Xbox?.....

Not to burst your bubble here buddy, but DayZ was just announced for PS4, I do agree with you since the pc version still needs work, but yeah it's coming to ps4.