The Evil Within Season Pass Announced!

Bethesda's upcoming Survival-Horror The Evil Within is getting downloadable content after it's launch as a Season Pass has been announced!

There are a plethora of horror games releasing within the next few years, between Silent Hills, the Resident Evil 1 remake, and Alien Isolation, now Bethesda, known for The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises, is throwing their hats into the ring with a psychological survival horror called The Evil Within. IGN.com picked up that Bethesda has announced a Season Pass for the game, selling at $20 USD. Three add-ons are included with unknown release windows. The first has you take control of a man called 'The Keeper' as you follow on an unknown story at the time, taking part in 'sadistic' mission based maps. The next two follow an episodic sense as a two part story concerning the main character's female partner, Juli, elsewhere in the environment of The Evil Within. The Evil Within launches this October on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and PC available for the standard game price of $59.99. 

post-26953-0-46081200-1407975778.jpg

Are you excited for The Evil Within and it's Season Pass, or do you dislike the idea of development of DLC this early in development of the main game? Debate and discuss it below, thanks for the read!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 2

I'm curious to what kinds of DLC it will be getting.

Anyways time for some Bethesda education. Bethesda Game Studios is the creator of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls series and they have nothing to do with this game. Bethesda Softworks, the publisher of everything Zenimax owns, is who is responsible for publishing this game. Tango Gameworks is the company making the game.

I'm curious to what kinds of DLC it will be getting.

Anyways time for some Bethesda education. Bethesda Game Studios is the creator of Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls series and they have nothing to do with this game. Bethesda Softworks, the publisher of everything Zenimax owns, is who is responsible for publishing this game. Tango Gameworks is the company making the game.

I know, but it's still part of one conjoined network, there isn't two different corporations with the Bethesda name, there's different networks, but it's all Bethesda and related to the company, meaning that Bethesda is working on TEW in some way, in this case publishing. I just put their work on TES and Fallout because the CORPORATION itself is known for it.