Mafia 5.0

Guts

Because I wanted to double lynch JL and Yoshi, then kill Centurion in night phase.

It was a risky gamble at best and utter insanity at worst, but still, the possible achievement of doing that was well worth the risk that if it went wrong, I was giving up a tie.

Well, now you all know why I was "the most unhelpful protown ever" as Bnus put it. I was trying to screw all of you over.

I still do wonder why Yoshi attacked me baselessly from the start. Yeah, I was Mafia, but he didn't have any reason to think that at all back then.

but you helped me

Because I wanted to double lynch JL and Yoshi, then kill Centurion in night phase.

It was a risky gamble at best and utter insanity at worst, 

Wrong, it was an impossible gamble because it's confirmed only you or I were Mafians. Killing a random Pro-town, no matter how useless they've been, is....useless.

But, you were never going to get Yoshi lynched, especially after the evidence me and SD put up.

If you had dropped Yoshi entirely and focused on El Jaylo, you might have gotten away with it.

And you would have tied the game for the Mafians. Even if you just switched your vote to me; that'd be tie game.

It was a risky gamble at best and utter insanity at worst, but still, the possible achievement of doing that was well worth the risk that if it went wrong, I was giving up a tie.

Well, now you all know why I was "the most unhelpful protown ever" as Bnus put it. I was trying to screw all of you over.

I still do wonder why Yoshi attacked me baselessly from the start. Yeah, I was Mafia, but he didn't have any reason to think that at all back then.

I had a feeling you were Mafia, and all my guesses in the beginning turned out correct, you are mafia, and I stooped you guys from killing a civi the first round.

You still did a great job as Mafian regardless Prime

Although you act very differently when you're Mafia you tend to act very differently. I was suspecting you ever since you wanted to lynch oar since I know you used to be better at making logical decisions and providing thoughtful evidence then picking someone outright. Just try to act more like a Pro-Town next time you're Mafian.  ;)

• Like 1

I had a feeling you were Mafia, and all my guesses in the beginning turned out correct, you are mafia, and I stooped you guys from killing a civi the first round.

I know your guesses turned out correct, lol. I'm just wondering why you were so dead-set on those guesses. I didn't do anything suspicious back then.

why do we need a sign up thread and then a game thread

it just clutters up the offbeats section with more and more 'mafia' threads, one of them is useless, and only serves to create confusion.

Agreed. That doesn't need to become part of Mafia tradition.

It's so the host knows who is playing so that they can assign the roles.

However Yang if you really want to then make two threads. But it is a better decision to make ONE thread because we dont need to clutter offbeats with Mafia threads.

Work smarter not harder. Make one thread

Good luck with hosting.