Mafia 5.0

Guts

Scene 1

The Mafian walked down the gloomy street towards his target. It was a quiet night. The Mafian readied their gun. The target's house was just another block away.

"There you are", said the Mafian to themself. "Number 1221". The Mafian knocked loudly on the door. There was no answer. The Mafian moved toward the back door.

Just in time. The Mafian saw the figure of Ledgend running down the street. "Dammit", said the Mafian and began to chase Ledgend. The Mafian drew their gun and fired a shot. A miss.

The Mafian fired twice this time. The bullets hit Ledgend in the left shoulder and through his stomach. Ledgend cried out in pain before stumbling around the street corner

Ledgend ran into someone. "Ledgend! What's happening?" asked the medic. "Mafian! Help!", cried Ledgend. The Medic drew a gun. The Mafian stopped dead when he saw the Medic.

"Oh god", said the Mafian before turning and running. The Medic began to shoot at the Mafian. The Mafian was grazed by a single bullet before rounding a street corner.

The Medic activated the Regen Field Generator. "You're gonna be fine Ledgend.", said the Medic. "I was on my way to help you. I was afraid they would come for you".

"Thanks. We have to lynch that Mafian." replied Ledgend. "Agreed now let's get you home.", said the Medic.

Ledgend1221 saved by Medic. You have 48 hours to vote for someone to lynch

Suspect list:

Axilus Prime

OneOarInTheWater

Ignited Bullet

Blake Belladonna

• Like 1

Mafians please, you targeted the most obvious person and I'm still alive.

Thank you medic, for taking a chance on me. It has paid off.

I am now proven innocent and still alive, so I want a screenshot of the PM folder from everyone, you have 24 hours to comply. Anyone who doesn't provide a screenshot shall be publicly named.

Detective, PM me with your investigation result.

It pretty much does, unless the detective is working with the mafia.

Because your role is revealed upon death, you can't kill a fellow mafia member(well you can, but it's useless.)

So delpen, cough up a screenshot.

You're making yourself stand out.

Good, then people can vote me out whenever I come up so we can prove I'm innocent.

No, if you were a protownian then your first priority would be to lynch a mafian and not yourself. The fact that you've made yourself one step closer to lynching wouldn't have been a smart move. Besides, the mafians will kill a protownian soon enough, and they'll surely fulfill the role of the mediator. Either you have trust issues with dead pro-townians (unreasonable), believe we should have a dead pro-townian mediator as soon as possible (unreasonable), or you are a mafian using this tactics to cover your tracks. 

Also, who have you been PMing? I've heard a few things about you. 

Edit: Asking the mafians to kill you, then having the medic save your life? That doesn't add up. I believe you're a mafian that coaxed the medic (Blake) into saving you. Everything he's been doing has come out forthright and obvious, and as it pains me to not thing of him as a mafian, his rash statement asking the medic to save him was a cover up. 

In reality, if you hadn't done this plan, I'm sure you would have killed Blake. 

Of course, you didn't know anything about who the medic was did you? PM hmmm? 

Edited by Delpen9
  • Like 1

No, if you were a protownian then your first priority would be to lynch a mafian and not yourself. The fact that you've made yourself one step closer to lynching wouldn't have been a smart move. Besides, the mafians will kill a protownian soon enough, and they'll surely fulfill the role of the mediator. Either you have trust issues with dead pro-townians (unreasonable), believe we should have a dead pro-townian mediator as soon as possible (unreasonable), or are a mafian uses this tactics to cover your tracks. 

Also, who have you been PMing? I've heard a few things about you. 

The reason I want to die is because it's easier. The first person to die will become a hub of information for everyone, mafians included. They need to know what to look for and how to deal the information they're getting. I've been a mafian 3 times, I know what to look out for. Which makes me think that's why you're scared of me getting this role. You know I'll know what to look for.

I wanted to provoke the mafia to kill me, so I could get going from the start. It worked, the mafia scrubs fell for it. What I didn't plan on is the medic. For better or worse, they decided I was going to be attacked and chose to protect me. Now, the detective has some vital information about the identity of one of us, but they can't reveal it without revealing their role. I'm going to let them decide if they want to take the chance on me or not, because I can begin the counter-mafia operation right away with the identity of their target. Be that a mafian to lynch or an innocent to coordinate with.

So Delpen, who do we vote for?

Also, what other medic would make such an vb

The reason I want to die is because it's easier. The first person to die will become a hub of information for everyone, mafians included. They need to know what to look for and how to deal the information they're getting. I've been a mafian 3 times, I know what to look out for. Which makes me think that's why you're scared of me getting this role. You know I'll know what to look for.

I wanted to provoke the mafia to kill me, so I could get going from the start. It worked, the mafia scrubs fell for it. What I didn't plan on is the medic. For better or worse, they decided I was going to be attacked and chose to protect me. Now, the detective has some vital information about the identity of one of us, but they can't reveal it without revealing their role. I'm going to let them decide if they want to take the chance on me or not, because I can begin the counter-mafia operation right away with the identity of their target. Be that a mafian to lynch or an innocent to coordinate with.

So Delpen, who do we vote for?

I believe your plead (lol jk) just for the sake of what you said about the detective. You have my support. 

On another note, could Blake be the medic? Seems like their actions coincide... :cat:

Bnus get in here and give us a lecture on why you said: "lol Mafian scrubs can't even kill sum1"

Anyone who starts a group PM before the game starts is asking for trouble.

OR a random decision. (but not random)*

Why are you intent on bringing down my theories after the fact? 

But calm your britches, you're a guaranteed civilian now. 

Edited by Delpen9

Mafians please, you targeted the most obvious person and I'm still alive.

Thank you medic, for taking a chance on me. It has paid off.

I am now proven innocent and still alive, so I want a screenshot of the PM folder from everyone, you have 24 hours to comply. Anyone who doesn't provide a screenshot shall be publicly named.

Detective, PM me with your investigation result.

You have a pm good sir.

Bnus get in here and give us a lecture on why you said: "lol Mafian scrubs can't even kill sum1"

Because I was making a joke on how the game still hasn't started

Ledgend1221 saved by Medic. You have 48 hours to vote for someone to lynch

Please color code this next time like this: Ledgend1221 saved by Medic.

It just makes it easier to identity where the last line is. 

Ledgend is right. He's been targeted and the attack failed. That's as solid proof of innocence as any, demonstrated by the very first Mafia game.

The detective should definitely PM him, it'd be quite foolish not to. Blake hasn't really given us any grounds for suspicion other than having a bit of an argument with Ledgend right before his attempted murder, despite not giving any proof of innocence either, but Oar's been rather quiet, so he's got my vote.

• Like 1