Mafia 5.0

Guts

Yeah, now I'm convinced you're a Mafian. It looks like you're so eager to get me killed. Why? *gasp* You're not really a Mafian are you? I get voted to be killed by innocents, you'll just find out I'm an innocent civilian too. If you're a mafian, then you know that I'm innocent and you clearly want me out now.

Um, medic? You think I can get a little protection (not that sort of protection)?

Blake confirmed Mafia

Delpen, the baseless accusations really don't help us at all.

You've been doing this every game, have you ever considered that it may be time to stop?

are you the offbeats police

sho me ur popo badge

Blake confirmed Mafia

are you the offbeats police

sho me ur popo badge

Yeah, sure. Go ahead with it. Mafians know who they are, and they know who is innocent. Maybe you're a Mafian and are trying to get all the heat on an innocent. If you come up with solid evidence that I'm a mafian, then fair play. But that won't be easy considering I am an innocent. Again, you don't have to believe that. It only takes death to find out.

Yeah, sure. Go ahead with it. Mafians know who they are, and they know who is innocent. Maybe you're a Mafian and are trying to get all the heat on an innocent. If you come up with solid evidence that I'm a mafian, then fair play. But that won't be easy considering I am an innocent. Again, you don't have to believe that. It only takes death to find out.

Listen here kitty mittens. No one's going to oblige to your petty preaching. You're still a feral feline - not domestic - GOML.

Edited by Delpen9

There is no such thing as honesty. No such thing as proof, until you are able to physically log on to another person's account, or use your eyes to see their computer, without a PM from the GM.

There is no such thing as true evidence except for what is written in stone by the GM. All you can do is trust or distrust. It doesn't matter if you are being honest, because we have no way of telling that.

And, the the average Innocent player, the odds are always stacked in favor of everyone being a liar than a person speaking the truth.

Listen here kitty mittens. No one's going to oblige to your petty preaching. You're still a feral feline - not domestic - GOML.

blake_v2_by_mozzla94-d6unrd4.png

There is no such thing as honesty. No such thing as proof, until you are able to physically log on to another person's account, or use your eyes to see their computer, without a PM from the GM.

There is no such thing as true evidence except for what is written in stone by the GM. All you can do is trust or distrust. It doesn't matter if you are being honest, because we have no way of telling that.

And, the the average Innocent player, the odds are always stacked in favor of everyone being a liar than a person speaking the truth.

Fair enough, as I mentioned, you didn't have to believe what I said.

I speak the truth when I say the Mafians are scrubs who are too scared to kill me.