Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Announced!

The highly praised action game from 2012, Sleeping Dogs, is coming to next generation consoles this fall according to an Amazon listing!

When it comes to 'listings' on games that aren't confirmed, most of all we see is a brief extra option to a certain game, for example a recent Halo The Master Chief Collection listing for PC, however, today this isn't the case. Amazon.com has listed the popular action-adventure shooter from 2012 known as Sleeping Dogs. The game is the full package, including an art book, DLC, and a redesigned cover that looks to also have a slipcase to it. It is incredibly rare to actually have a listing show the entire new cover and features and not be officially confirmed by the company yet. However, the listing is still there and will likely stay, meaning Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition, is confirmed! The game is listed as $59.99 USD and will launch October 14th for retail and possibly download soon after. If you pre-order now from Amazon, you will get the exclusive concept art book alongside the game, it is unknown if this book will also be available at retail.

post-26953-0-91552100-1407351278_thumb.jpg

Will you be purchasing this re-release, and did you enjoy the original game if you've played it? Let me know below, thanks for the read!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

I played Sleeping dogs when it was free on gold, wasn't that impressed about it. Thus I will definitly not buy this.

Also what's up with all these 'remade' games? I want new games!

Anyways,

Nice article :thumbup:

• Like 2

This will be a great addition to next-gen. Played it on last-gen and it was absolutely amazing, I really don't know why they made it free :)!

Come on guys. Even though this may be a remade game have a positive attitude guys :D.

I've always wanted to try this game out, but had never really gotten around to it. Because of the price, I think I'll wait a little longer to buy it, but it still does look interesting. Maybe I'll get it on the 360 before the Xbox One, just to see how it is.