Halo: Master Chief Collection Limited Edition

For those of you that do not yet know, recently a Limited Edition of Halo: MCC Has been announced.

This will feature a Collector's Limited Edition Steel Book Case, a Physical Map Book that features all maps available in game, and the Grunt Funeral Skull DLC just like with Halo CE: Anniversary's pre-order edition bonus.

halo_master_chief_limited.jpg

So what do you all think of this? Will you be getting it?

Source: http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/halo_the_master_chief_collection/news/halo_the_master_chief_collection_limited_edition_includes_steelbook_map_book_and_grunt_dlc.html

• Like 1

I personally think they look good. Sure it's not amazing, but not like this is Halo 5 or anything. I think it'll be worth.

UPDATE: MJOLNIR Edition

image_323679_fit_940.jpg

Regular Limited Edition will cost £52.99 and MJOLNIR Limited Edition will cost £169.99. Statue looks great to me.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/473259/halo-master-chief-collection-limited-editions-revealed/

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 1

So far it doesn't seem like there is any news about that edition for North American retailers. It is actually cheaper to get the statue and game separately though here.

The statue separately is $130-$135 + $60 is $195. 170 Euros is $233.

The prices above were in pounds. £170 = $286.23 So you are still right. Good observation.

I probably won't be getting this, as cool as it looks. Even if I had extra money it wouldn't be spent on a fancier case and some maps lol. However it does look nice and would be a lovely edition to anyone's game shelf(:

• Like 1

MJOLNIR Limited Edition will cost £169.99 < Really?

And I though the limited edition was a ripoff

Who is going to get this?

All that just for a statue, a tin case, a pointless picture book and a skull that will be released at a later date.....

Don't buy this ! :)

The prices above were in pounds. £170 = $286.23 So you are still right. Good observation.

I could save $100 and get the same thing. :P The statue is from a Japanese company so I guess getting it to the UK costs more, substantially more.

I probably won't be getting this, as cool as it looks. Even if I had extra money it wouldn't be spent on a fancier case and some maps lol. However it does look nice and would be a lovely edition to anyone's game shelf(:

I thought that you only had to pre order the normal game to get the collectors edition. Edited by WonderWombat

MJOLNIR Limited Edition will cost £169.99 < Really?

And I though the limited edition was a ripoff

Who is going to get this?

All that just for a statue, a tin case, a pointless picture book and a skull that will be released at a later date.....

Don't buy this ! :)

The Statue is probably pretty rare and must have taken lots of time to make. It looks pretty amazing to me.

The limited edition costs an extra £9. I think it's spending £9 more for a steel book case and a physical map book. Well that's just me. The grunt funeral skull isn't something I'm desperate to get though.

That's quite a bit of money, but it looks great and is probably worth it. Statues like that aren't made cheaply.

Shipping and processing is $100 to the UK, so the 170 pounds is pretty much spot on if you bought them seperately there. Edited by WonderWombat