I Respectfully Request The Return Of an Open Mic In the MCC

343 Industries,

I would like to respectfully and humbly request that you include an "Open Mic" format in the "Map Selection" menu of the MCC.

In Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach, you were able to talk with the entire room, teammates AND opposing team members, in the "Map Selection" menu before the match started.

This allowed for a tremendous amount of fun, increased the level of competition, and made the game that followed much more exciting in so many ways.  The great jokes, the songs, the trash talking, the different accents... it was always fantastic.

It's an example of what people realized long ago: communication makes all things better.

Please don't restrict us from talking to the other team, or to each other, in the "Map Selection" menu.  If you want this to be the return to "The Glory Days", then this is a required part of that effort.

I truly appreciate your time and consideration.

• Like 4

This site is not the real 343i. We are a community fan forum of the same name. You can reach the real 343i on Halowaypoint.com. Your best chance to be heard by them would be there.

I do like the way you made your request however and agree with you about this coming back. I have not heard yay or nay for it, so I do not know if it is or is not.

• Like 1

This site is not the real 343i. We are a community fan forum of the same name. You can reach the real 343i on Halowaypoint.com. Your best chance to be heard by them would be there.

I do like the way you made your request however and agree with you about this coming back. I have not heard yay or nay for it, so I do not know if it is or is not.

Ah, thank you very much.  I will post this request there right away.

Thank you again.

I hope we see a playlist that requires a mic in the game chat channel :3

THIS RIGHT HERE.

Game Chat is so inactive these days, I'd love to see the return of an active game chat channel. You have parties of course, but when you're playing alone it can be extremely boring but having teammates that actually talk to you livens the game up a lot and this right here is the perfect way of doing so.