I apologize for this being in the middle of the week again, but I'm going to be away from Friday morning to Sunday morning, so I'm doing it now. Anyways, I found some really good stories this week so let's get on into it! I'd like to thank Bnus for filling in for me last week, it's appreciated Bnus! Here we go!

post-26953-0-20162200-1406827836.jpg

Watch_Dogs DLC Location hinted at on Twitter

Watch_Dogs may be heading to a new location in a DLC releasing this fall, transferring out of Chicago and unto the streets of New Jersey. According to Polygon.com, Watch_Dogs' Twitter stated how Camden, New Jersey had the absolute highest crime rates of any city in the United States and how they (in-game Dedsec organization) would begin monitoring it. A fan soon asked if this was in relation to an add-on, and they responded with a fall release window for something. As for now, it is unknown whether this is DLC, a new game (unlikely), or just a statistic thrown out there completely unrelated to the Fall DLC.

post-26953-0-60138600-1406827820_thumb.jpg

What's your take on this, would a DLC in New Jersey be a good idea, or is a different city a better option? Let me know below!

Assassin's Creed: Rogue Listed on Swedish Retailer

Assassin's Creed Unity is hot on our heels for this fall, but we may have another Assassin's Creed game slipping under the rug. Previously known as Assassin's Creed Comet, IGN.com reports that a Swedish game retailer has listed the last generation exclusive as Assassin's Creed Rogue. It apparently launches October 28th, 2014, the same day as Unity on PS3 and Xbox 360 only. Information is scant, but from rumors, the game will serve as a direct sequel to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and take place in New York. Rumors also say that the main protagonist will be a Templar, an odd move for the series. We still have yet to hear an official confirmation of Assassin's Creed Comet/Rogue's existence, but from the evidence, it seems likely we'll see more of the game soon.

post-26953-0-04833700-1406827808_thumb.jpg

Would you like to see Rogue this year, or should Ubisoft take some time to develop the game properly and market it well so that it can be a true masterpiece? Debate below!

New Bioshock content teased by 2K United Kingdom

Those who have anticipated and are waiting for a new Bioshock will be excited to hear this news on the future of the game. Eurogamer.com reports that 2K UK's twitter feed showcased an interesting picture recently, a witty and condescending caption for a picture of a mermaid holding an apple with the words, "Come bite the apple!" on it. Anyone who's ever played the original Bioshock knows what this picture is a reference to, Eve's Garden in the original. Could this possibly mean a new game, or maybe a remaster sometime in the future, as the original Bioshock's 10 year anniversary is only a few years away? I personally cannot wait to see what lies Somewhere Beyond the Sea.

post-26953-0-58357800-1406827788_thumb.jpg

What are your hopes for the Bioshock franchise, who do you think should develop it? Discuss!

See the pun I made, 'Somewhere Beyond the Sea'? Ha... Ha... Ha yeah it's not too funny. ANYWAYS thanks for reading ladies and gentlemen, it's been a great show tonight, I'll see you all next week on the Weekly News Wrap-Up!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 1

What's your take on this, would a DLC in New Jersey be a good idea, or is a different city a better option? Let me know below!

A Hacker in New Jersey?

What is this? The Twinreaper DLC? :hrhr:

Great wrapup as always Ed. Although this seems to be the special "Ubisoft-2k edition"

• Like 2

AC Rogue? I dunno since we have already had an AC Rev so 2 AC R's would be weird people wouldn't know what one you're talking about

I think people will just resort to AC Rev and ACR/AC Rouge.