Map pass

AncientChipmunk

So I've purchased the war games map pass, downloaded the dlc and the game continually tells me I do not have the recommended content. I don't get to play any of the dlc maps on matchmaking but can play them on custom games. I've tried to delete and reinstall and it hasn't worked. Any ideas please?

I have posted this in "matchmaking problems" but don't want to wait forever for a reply.

Also as I have recently changed console I have performed a license transfer

Well, the War Games map pass is practically for the Crimson, Majestic, and Castle map packs. The content that you may be missing is possibly the Champions Bundle or the Bullseye Pack which features Pitfall, and Vertigo, the two last maps in the "DLC Collection" so to speak. If you are able to play the maps in Custom Games, then the War Games map pass worked. You can also tell by going to your Spartan Armor and checking if you have the helmets 'Scanner' and 'Strider'.

You can check for the Champions Bundle and/or Bullseye pack by checking your maps for the ability to use Pitfall and Vertigo. Also, if you have the armor called Ricochet. If you don't own those, that's your issue.

The other reason you may not be playing the DLC maps in match making is because there really aren't a lot of playlists specific for them, unless that's changed as I haven't touched Halo 4 in a while.

P.S We aren't the real 343i. Also, if you plan on getting the two extra maps (if you don't own them) either get Bullseye or just the bundle, as Pitfall and Vertigo are included within the Champions Bundle. People can make mistakes sometimes, just wanna make sure it doesn't happen. ;)