Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic Trailer

I was just going around YouTube (as always :-P) and I checked out 0iah's Channel to see if he uploaded any new videos lately. He did, and this was a good one indeed. Here is the Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic Trailer

I don't know currently if this was shown at Comic-Con, but when I find out, I will update this thread. So enjoy!

Update: The Master Chief Collection Panel at Comic-Con was earlier this morning so I'm pretty sure this was revealed there.

Edited by Ardent Prayer
  • Like 6

The graphics have changed so much now, I had to look at Sgt Johnson and Miranda Keyes twice to be sure if they we're in-game footage or not.

All the cutscenes are NOT in-game footage. They're pre-rendered CGI like Spartan Ops and are being done by Blur. The same studio that did the Halo Wars cutscenes.

• Like 1

All the cutscenes are NOT in-game footage. They're pre-rendered CGI like Spartan Ops and are being done by Blur. The same studio that did the Halo Wars cutscenes.

Methinks he meant he had to double check to make sure they were actually cutscenes and not live action ._.

Anyways, those are really nicely done cutscenes o_o Can't wait to watch em all.

Damn Keyes! Wooo... Much better.

Also, those infection form tentacles... OH GOD.

I can't wait to see more of Tartarus and his Brutes. (and more cutscenes in general) It amazes me what they've done with CGI. Maybe I have not been to a movie in a long time, but this is just astonishing.