A new horizon

Connor Kenway

Well I'm not actually sure what write so I'll just wing it.

So is this an introduction? No it's not it's a farewell multiple things have lead up to this so as I step off this ship I'll be getting ready to board the next one who knows where it'll take me it might take me to some horrid place or to a heaven of sorts where I can lay back and relax.

I'll play the beta with you guys but after that I'm going.

Is this serious? If so...

Goodbye, we haven't talked much and if we did it was for a very short time. You are an active member though so I hope one day you return the forum needs active members.

Good luck finding a place better than this :P

Edited by Yoshi1176

He's acting more like a Super Model...an ugly one at that.

Eh..... Lets wing it. :)

Really? Time for jokes, why? Neither the place nor the time. >_>

Connor, I know you've made up your mind, but you can't just leave over one mistake. I gave a couple ways which you can use to compromise, make it easier. You only hurt yourself by attempting to carry the blame, when it's not even yours. So please, think about it...

I don't want two friends leaving because of a misunderstanding.

• Like 4

^

I was not sure he was leaving at the time, I thought It could have been a joke. :)

Now I know he is, at least for now. It is an sad turn of events, it is always sad when a good active member of the community goes away.

I hope our paths cross again Kenway.

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

It really sucks to see so many members go. Have a good one Connor. You have improved a lot ever since you have joined. 

Hope to see you during playdates and events! Please stop by every now and then bae.

Don't forget our Destiny wedding. 

Woah, so this is what you meant by telling me to check your status earlier on today.

Honestly, I strongly agree with Sparky. I don't know what happened but I wouldn't expect you to leave over something small. I'll definitely continue to see you online, but apart from FB, this is my main are to connect with you and everyone else on the forum. I really wouldn't expect someone as dedicated as you are to leave.

Please take your time to think this through, PM me if there's anything you want to say.

I'll see you online, but I won't say goodbye.

GAH!! There are too many people leaving!! Why? WHY!?!

*sigh* If you truly mean this bro then you should know that you are good person, I know I talked to you occasionally, you are always optimistic and always happy, thats a good thing to see in someone in the current time of the world.

For you I give you a farewell and a good luck. 

Here is a pet.  :dog: