I'm gonna go for a while.

HIWBC

It is with a very saddened tone that I tell you I'm going to be leaving the forums for a while :(, the reason for this is because of my recent inactivity, I've just been finding it really hard to get on the forums at the moment. It's just that my parents have been working at very awkward times recently, it's just really hard to get on the forums when you get home at 8:00 PM everyday tired from a hard day, oh yeah and it might boost my productivity ;). It's also just to relieve the extra stress of getting on the forums at the moment. I hope to be back soon, but if not then I'm sorry :(.

Goodbye everybody (for now) - Halo5willbecool out.

post-29848-0-54304900-1406146296.png

Aww, you were a great guy to hang around too. I hope the stress fades away soon. I have family members with similar problems, so I understand why. In the future things will brighten up, such problems usually do. In the mean time, relax and enjoy the rest of your vacation. See you later bro.