Halo: Reach Nameplates/Blue Flaming Helmet

YuhrExWife

Nameplates:
The cool things that you could have done with your nameplate are now gone, to me I think that's a little unfair. I mean Bungie did sign over to 343 Industries and in my opinion 343 should have transferred that to their website or on to halowaypoint. Although the nameplate art on Halo: Reach was more of a setting, to show all of the cool things you have done or just the look of the nameplate.
If you catch my drift, 343 or waypoint should bring that back because it was more of a setting.

Blue Flaming Helmet:
I understand that the blue flaming helmet was a gift from Bungie before the sign over, and you can't get it anymore. What about players like me that have 30 Million CR and nothing to do with them other than keep collecting them? Why not add the blue flames to the armory for at least 1 Million CR or more? Also isn't it a little unfair to us that some having the blue flames and others that didn't even know about it or the people that just bought Reach can't get it anymore?

I know that it's an honor to have those two things but I do make a really good point. I also know 343 is updating Halo: 4 and is making the Master Chief Collection but Bungie signed over the Halo franchise so doesn't that mean they still should update Halo: Reach every once and awhile? At least until 4 games of Halo comes out?

Please leave your opinions and comments, I want Halowaypoint and/or 343 Industries to recognize this and consider this."

I feel the EXACT same way about this dude. I want to be able to change my nameplates. I have mine on Halo 3 and I can't change it or take it off( I do like it though), and I would like to switch between my ODST and other ones every now and again. And I have plenty of credits( I'm a Hero) and would like to be able to purchase the blue flaming helmet.

I would like to change mine as well. "Mix things up a little" I do like mine a lot however, because I never really see anyone else have the Halo PC product key code emblem.

I doubt we will ever be able to again though.

• Like 1