Halo Reach Trick - Flying the Space Banshee and Seraph

Ponyo

Hello everyone, another tutorial from TT.

This trick is definitely in my top 5 favorite tricks done. Mainly because these tricks are skilled based and required crazy communication between the players.

So anyway, on the mission Long Night of Solace, you fly a Sabre (Which normally you can get out of unless you hold X or whatever right before you spawn). While you are fighting with the Sabre there are Seraphs and Space Banshees flying around which you normally have to blow up. Because we overloaded the map with Sabers, there wasn't enough space for an AI to pilot the vehicles. And because we could only survive in the first Space area for a slit second, we have to overload to the point where we weren't actually spawning with a Saber. So we got a checkpoint when i was near the AIless banshee and supersekela was spawning without the Saber and when he spawned right next to the Banshee he was able to quickly get in.

The Space Banshee is a new vehicle in this game. Same with the Seraph. This Space Seraph is completely different from the Seraphs at the mission start area. The Space Seraph has rapid fire fuel rod cannons and actually says "Hold X to Pilot Seraph", not "Hold X to Pilot Banshee" like the mission start one's do.

Enjoy.

• Like 5

hmhm. Might try this myself. I can never get in the seraph at the beginning of the level, so let's fly one in space. Also that tracker gun for the Seraph looks OP.

Yes those guns are pretty strong and my favorite to mess around with.

• 2 weeks later...