thoughts on the plot, and possible enimies

well it will definitely be different from any other halo games, i think the plot sounds pretty good but not as good as the other halo games, and i would also like too know peoples thoughts on possible enemies, i seen two post talking about possible enemies, one being the didacts return and the other the flood, me personally i have no clue but from the trailer of halo 5 and when i found out what that bird like structure was i could say there could be some sort of forerunner involvement, quite possibly the diadact? im just taking a stab though! well what are your thoughts on the plot and some enemies that you think might return and why

The Bird-like machine was most likely an Forerunner War Sphinx, or a Seeker. We will probably run into one of those in Guardians.

As for the Flood, people have been saying since the devastation done to the Ark, and the destruction of Installation 04B, they Flood have been permanently destroyed. Which isn't true. If you remember, the Flood on the Ark and 04B were considered a local infestation by 343 Guilty Spark. After firing the ring, the Flood there were destroyed, not the Flood entirely. People has to remember that their are still Forerunner Shield Worlds and the remaining 6 rings in the Milky Way Galaxy. 05 included  in the Milky Way Galaxy because it may still have Flood on it. So the Flood are very much around, they just haven't been seen since the end of Halo 3. So this means the Flood will be back in the saga soon.

Edited by Ardent Prayer