Chapter 2: Long Night of Solace

VinWarrior

post-26953-0-04267900-1405516803.jpg

//ERROR -BATTLENET LOST-

INTERCEPTING... INTERCEPTED

CAMERA FEED (PVT. LEWIS ***, IMC GRUNT)

PRIVATE LEWIS: Sir, the Militia are winning the fight, orders?

GHOST: Evacuate. Get out of the office building, they're on their way.

PRIVATE LEWIS: Already here, sir. Orders?

GHOST: ... Retreat to our base on Reach, head to the IMC Workhouse, our Jack of Spades should be there.

PRIVATE LEWIS: Going to be a long night sir?

GHOST: Yes Private, a long night of solace.

Hello soldiers, I know it's been a long night of warfare, but we need to continue, it's almost over. We need your boots on the ground on Reach, the Militia have run us dry near Angel City. Our forces have split up, while our Pilots and Titans are moving west on Reach, you will be moving North, and visiting an array of naval bases and fields, your goal is to reach the IMC Workhouse. Get ready men!

So, obviously you'll need an Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Gold, and I'd prefer a mic but it isn't needed. I'll go ahead and make an 16 player list below, cause I believe Reach's limit is 16. We will be playing Saturday, July 19th at 2PM EST, which should roughly translate to 7PM GMT.

• Edward Kenway
  • Butch Flowers
  • ShadowFiend216
  • Blake Belladonna (Maybe)
  • Bnus (Maybe)

Edward out!

We found them...

Deploy.

Um, wait a second, this is in the middle of Sparky's and Spartans's event. And TGFW is going to be happening that day as well, but the times have not been announced (unless this is TGFW, but it doesn't look that way).

Also, this looks like a Titanfall event, not a Halo one.....

Edited by Sikslik7

Um, wait a second, this is in the middle of Sparky's and Spartans's event. And TGFW is going to be happening that day as well, but the times have not been announced (unless this is TGFW, but it doesn't look that way).

Also, this looks like a Titanfall event, not a Halo one.....

*sigh*

This is a series of events spanning multiple games, that's why you see Titanfall factions in Halo, the first event took place on Titanfall. 

Secondly, Sparky and Spartan's event is at 3PM, at least the first one, this is at 2PM.

Please read deeper into this stuff next time before posting, thanks.

Please read deeper into this stuff next time before posting, thanks.

No need to be rude he is just asking a question

Not to mention TGFW is the reason Sparkys/Spartans event got moved back and now your event much like your previous one(although thank you for doing a good job of not overlapping) is so close to their event that it is just kind of silly. Hopefully you're not late though and everything goes smoothly

I might make it but this is awfully early for me so it all just depends.

• Like 1

No need to be rude he is just asking a question

Not to mention TGFW is the reason Sparkys/Spartans event got moved back and now your event much like your previous one(although thank you for doing a good job of not overlapping) is so close to their event that it is just kind of silly. Hopefully you're not late though and everything goes smoothly

I might make it but this is awfully early for me so it all just depends.

I wasn't rude? I just told him to read it through next time, nothing wrong with that.

Also, there's nothing wrong with my time... I made sure it's before their's and it shouldn't interfere at all.  It's not silly, you have no justification to say that, no need to be rude.

Event cancelled, I apologize for the inconvenience, but TGFW is more important.

• 2 weeks later...

Um, is this to be rescheduled or completely cancelled? We need closure.

Event cancelled.

We will be playing Saturday, July 19th at 2PM EST, which should roughly translate to 7PM GMT.

Welp, safe to say since it's been 9 days, it's cancelled.