Man, it's good to be back here.

You guys are probably as caught up as I am, so I'll make this quick.

At E3, 343i confirmed that Halo 2 Anniversary "will be getting the full anniversary treatment" (notice the emphasis on "full"), so at first, we thought, "So they will do six remastered maps with a brand new engine and then have the classic and remastered versions of all of the maps, right?" WRONG!!!

As it turns out, to my surprise, Halo 2: Anniversary IS the six remastered maps on a new engine: There is no retextured version! What kind of next generation experience is offered with only SIX?!?!

That's not my point, not even close. The point is, that means that we can reexperience only six different locations, and the general poll question is... What are the six maps?

Well Certain Affinity has confirmed Coagulation and Ascension, so that leaves four maps. Oh, and future people, I won't update this when others are announced, but the common I see is...

> Ascension

> Coagulation

> Zanzibar

> Lockout

> Midship

> Ivory Tower

But the two main maps that I think that were EXTREMELY UNDERRATED in this case were Burial Mounds and Waterworks. Now, I played the hell out of Zanzibar and Lockout, so there is no need to remaster what is already in-date. So the list should go like this...

> Ascension

> Coagulation

> Midship

> Ivory Tower

> Burial Mounds

> Waterworks

Yes, there is something attractively misleading about the title, but I've got nothing to write! No multiplayer statistics (courtesy of Bungie), nothing! Good thoughts, everyone!

Frankie hinted/pretty much confirmed on NeoGaf that Zanzibar and Lockout were getting remakes, so that's a 4/6 now.

I personally want what you said, Burial Mounds. But I also want Sanctuary, that map was just beautiful to play it, very well made one too.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of the maps they're doing have been remade in halo 3, reach, or 4. I think the list should go

Colossus <---- Amazing Map

Burial Mounds

Headlong <---- Really needs to be done

Beaver Creek

Foundation

Warlock

I'm okay with Ivory Tower Because the reach map was good, but reach kind of sucked

Waterworks was not a very fun map imo

I want some of the other maps to be remade. Lockout, Zanzibar, and Ascension were some of the primary maps that were ran through MM that have been confirmed. Midship shouldn't be remade at all seeing as it's had plenty of reboots. I would love to see Turf, Burial Mounds and possibly Colossus to get HD remakes. Decent sized maps that would benefit greatly from the make over. Just my two sense though.