343ICFball!

BaconShelf

Either A: Post a Ball, or..

B: Stop spamming and posting negative comments.

Either A: Post a ball that doesn't make your community look retarded, or..

B: Post a ball that doesn't make your coummity look retarded.

We, as members of this community, have the right to express our opinions on the balls. While the comments were not spam, they were negative because these balls look like ****.

We, as members of this community, have the right to express our opinions on the balls. While the comments were not spam, they were negative because these balls look like ****.

"We have the right to express our opinions on your balls"

"These balls look like ****"

"These balls suck balls"

hahaha

The right to express your opinion is fine but the wordplay that comes out is just funny, amirite?

also, kinda nsfw:

For some unknown reasons I wanted to put a picture in this so I googled the appropriate thing on google images.

it just didn't occur to me i would see a skinned bladder + other genitalia parts

Okay first off, these aren't supposed to look like a work of art, they are supposed to be bad.

Second you say don't make this community look retarded... You took a fun activity that gave people laughs and you're ruining it. Your post about this thread making the community look "retarded" was in itself retarded.  You've been here for a REALLY short time so you have no idea what has been done, said, and experienced in this community. This is probably one of the best forums anyone has been on and if you think that this thread is going to represent you and the community bad, you sir have problems.

Frankly I think you have represented yourself bad.

• Like 1

I hate to nitpick, but.....

Okay first off, these aren't supposed to look like a work of art, they are supposed to be bad.

Second you say don't make this community look retarded... You took a fun activity that gave people laughs and you're ruining it. Your post about this thread making the community look "retarded" was in itself retarded.  You've been here for a REALLY short time so you have no idea what has been done, said, and experienced in this community. This is probably one of the best forums anyone has been on and if you think that this thread is going to represent you and the community bad, you sir have problems.

A work of art is meant to be good. Even if it's a joke, or intentionally made ugly, 'good' is specific to the art itself. 

(And yes I think they're meant to look like a work of art)

Don't see how. It's just his/her opinion; the balls don't look good - doesn't really justify the calling of it being retarded.

Beside the point. He/she is saying that this, specifically, is giving the impression that we're idiots. Possible, to some people. In any case, there is a chance that we are the ones uneducated here within our little corner of the internet.

Subjective, but understandably so.

Do I think what Plasma Eagle/the other guys are in this situation are in the right? No. Could they have worded their posts better? Yes. Are they just trolling to get our defensive reactions? Yeah, probably, and I admit it is kind of funny. Do they have a relationship with Bacon? Perhaps. But unless they're trolling they aren't exactly not allowed to post their negative comments. Maybe they don't like balls. Maybe our balls DO suck. Maybe he/she/they just think that our time as a community could be better spent not drawing balls. Maybe he/she/they think that our celebration of something as trivial as this isn't worth it at all.

Fully acceptable situations, each of which I doubt justify calling someone's post retarded.

-JL

Edited by Zwei Flare
  • Like 1

They are supposed to look bad. That is correct, you are smart.

I don't really see how I am ruining a "fun" activity afterall, all I did was lend my constructive criticism as to how the balls lacked artistic quality. Apparently my posts are retarded, but I find it retarded that I can't lend constructive criticsm without the local asswipe jumping all over me. It's true that I have only been here for a short time, but in this short time you have made it evident that you have a stick up your ass and that you ride the short bus. "This is probably one of the best forums anyone has been on" lel, That's subjective.

Frankly I think you represented your community bad.