Halo Armor Ideas/Fantasies

Armor Ideas.

I know at least 80% of Halo fans have soooooo many armor ideas that haven't been added yet as well as gametype ideas, weapon ideas, etc. but those can be saved for another thread so what I want you guys to do is just post what you would like seen for armor in the comments whether it be a picture or just a description or both I just want to see that the halo community can voice it's ideas to the fullest possible spark in fact I'll start us off.

Armor Name: Titan

Armor Style: Heavy

Helmet: A mix between Grenadier(third attachment option) from Halo Reach and Protector from Halo 4

Chest: A mix of ODST from Halo 4 and Katana from Halo 3

Shoulders: A mix between ODST and EVA from Halo Reach

Forearm Left: Mix of Tacpad and Assault Breacher from Halo Reach

Forearm Right: A Jackal Energy Gauntlet

Legs: Hardlight from the knees down with grenade pouches on the right calf

Visor Color: Gold and Red

Unlockable Skin: WARTRN (War Torn) which takes the armor and puts it into as much action as you've been in in Halo Multiplayer history by cracking the visor a bit as well as the tacpad, showing some skin by cutting up the jumpsuit some, putting a couple of energy sword marks in your chest, and Putting some blood on the armor wherever.

How you unlock the Armor: Get SAW-Distinguished in Halo 5: Guardians

How to Unlock the Armor Skin: Get Human Ordnance-Master

Special Weapon Skin unlock criteria: WARTRN Which is like TRM (Trauma) from Halo 4 but beats up your weapon a bit too and you can get it by unlocking the WARTRN armor skin.

EXTRA CREDIT(NO WORK NEEDED): If you can give me some weapon ideas that you've got stored in your memory banks I'll do everything in my power to try and get it to be possibly put into the game's engine (no promises but I will try)

-Sincerely, The team at TeamHostileTakeover Machinima and Commentary :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odst/BDU option. Spartans spend most time in second skin but there seen in other stuff in the universe. Having a PT gear option for forge or something. An odst armor wouldn't be to hard either. What about some of the S-lll adaptations? Bandoleers and gps that actually function in game though. I liked reach's armor in the sence that I look at it and feel that if I was in said armor I would feel safe. Halo 4 leaves...something to be desired.